No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds DON'T want The Chairman to run again. That's astounding. Probably only a slight majority, but still.

And I actually think the Rs don't want DJT to run again -- probably a slight majority.

And we haven't even got down to Kamala and whatever fucking dipstick lackey chodemuffin DJT picks for his VP candidate.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It’s quite the sad state of affairs.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Everyone hates it and everyone keeps voting for it. It's maddening.

Comment

• Well, at least you have HARBAUGH!!!!!

Alabam"Alum" and I can't even retreat to CFB glory to ease the pain. It's just more pain, though AA does enjoy watching game underdogs fight long odds -- he still hates it when his asshat underdogs fail to overcome the odds.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sometimes not being DJT is good enough. He's not the hero we deserve, but the hero we needed. <<wipes away a tear>>

Comment

• Election 2020 Hello GIF by Joe Biden
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Just wait. Biden will win and sometime before his EIGHTY-SIXTH (!) birthday, his handlers won’t be able to keep his mental status hidden and the 25th Amendment will put Kamala in the Oval Office.

It’s just a gut punch. Hopefully by then our AI overlords will have SkyNet fully functional.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Make no mistake. If Biden wins reelection, Kamala Harris will become president. 100%. OTOH, I'm starting to gain hope that should Trump be the nominee, he might actually beat Biden.

Comment

• Biden looks like Jeff Dunham's old man puppet

stand up comedy GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Make no mistake. If Biden wins reelection, Kamala Harris will become president. 100%. OTOH, I'm starting to gain hope that should Trump be the nominee, he might actually beat Biden.
                      JFC, don't say such a thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Sometimes not being DJT is good enough. He's not the hero we deserve, but the hero we needed. <<wipes away a tear>>
                        Kidding aside, I get the “anyone but Trump” sentiment, but surely there is someone, anyone, out there who is approaching competent that we could choose. Biden needs to be watching Judge Judy re-runs in the day room of a nursing home and complaining about the lack of seasoning on his strained carrots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

JFC, don't say such a thing
                          Oh, just wait until until 80 year-old Trump runs against Kamala Harris, the incumbent, in 2028!!

Comment

• Trump has earned the right to keep trying till he gets that second term!! Stand down, rest of the field

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Ds DON'T want The Chairman to run again. That's astounding. Probably only a slight majority, but still.

And I actually think the Rs don't want DJT to run again -- probably a slight majority.

And we haven't even got down to Kamala and whatever fucking dipstick lackey chodemuffin DJT picks for his VP candidate.
                              Fox News poll had 70 percent of Dems not wanting Biden to run again. It was 60 percent for Trump.

Same poll had

Biden 62
                              RFK 19
                              Williamson 9

So there is a thirst for alternatives
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Oh, just wait until until 80 year-old Trump runs against Kamala Harris, the incumbent, in 2028!!
                                That's not even a joke. Its a realistic scenario.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X