X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask and ye shall receive...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That doesn't help with understanding that gobbledygook you posted.

Comment

• my my…didn’t wait to see if Trump would appeal

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          That doesn't help with understanding that gobbledygook you posted.
          I'll slow it down for you...like they do with The Chairman...

YOU....you are a dumbass.

YOU...you are an imbecile.

YOU...you are a moron.

Hope this helps.

Your pal forever,

THE_WIZARD_
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Today The Chairman told schoolchildren he has 6 grandchildren...only problem is he has 7...he forgot about the child of Hunter's from the stripper that he refuses to acknowledge...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BDS

Comment

• Someone seems really sensitive all of a sudden...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No I'm just diagnosing your affliction, my sudden sensitivity is a separate from that objective diagnosis.

Comment

• Hmmmm. I see. So it's ok to post incessantly about a former president who may never even hold office again...but for me to comment on the obvious cognitive deficiencies of the current leader of the free world is not allowed? Gotcha comrade.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      That governs best which governs least.
                      You must hate FDR then
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• If Carter is there, the Lions should take him.

Can you say Warren Sapp?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Gallup has The Chairman sitting at 37% and he will NOT be the worst candidate on the tickets in the 2024 -- in fact, it's highly likely there will be three WORSE candidates on the R/D tickets in 2024. And I can't even escape into Ohio State football anymore. That's just as big a fucking nightmare.

JFC.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Chairman's approval is much higher in the always-reliable Rasmussen poll!!!

Comment

• I know. Rasmussen's polling segment must include a ">20% related to Biden" requirement.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don’t see how any reasonable person, even the staunchest democrat, can be happy with Biden or the prospect of four more years.

Biden’s biggest accomplishment, the pinnacle of his presidency, is simply that he’s not DJT. That’s it. He’s an empty, wrinkled suit. Confused and doddering, trying hard to not read the stage instructions written before his speech on his cue cards.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X