Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    The Ford Pinto, when driven correctly, is a perfectly safe, fine automobile.
    Pound for pound our greatest automobile.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bimbo break ...

Gennifer Grandholm our astute Energy Secretary, wants the Army to go to "all electric vehicles" by 2030.

I can't wait to see the electric Abrams tank...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Oh look who is craving my attention again ...

No, asshole. I don't have any black friends, but I have a cousin and an uncle who are black.

Sometimes when you post, you say stuff that proves just how much of a fool you really are.

So actually, I guess I do have a black friend. My cousin and I do get along very well.
        I quote and respond to a a lot of people,.you are the only person who cannot take it. You think you are special, you never see a guy like _THE_WIZARD__ whining like this when I respond to his latest nonsense. Get a thicker skin chief. You fellas call.me.every.name in the book and impugn my sterling character and I take it. If you want to dish, learn to take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          DSL,

Bad haggis made at the shawarma and kabob places in the some of the touristy areas of Scotland is absolutely horrible. They make it from trash to sell to tourists who want to sample it.

When done correctly, If you like dressing/stuffing, gravy, and mashed potatoes, you would like real haggis.

If you ever go to Scotland, I will give you a list of places to try it at. I’ll also give you the address of my aunt and uncle in Aberdeen. They love my American friends. My cousins think most of you are pricks, though. Avoid them. You’ll end up lost in the bogs.
          There is a cool 5 Guys in Glasgow right by City Center. There was this Mexican small plates place.right there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I quote and respond to a a lot of people,.you are the only person who cannot take it. You think you are special, you never see a guy like _THE_WIZARD__ whining like this when I respond to his latest nonsense. Get a thicker skin chief. You fellas call.me.every.name in the book and impugn my sterling character and I take it. If you want to dish, learn to take it.
            Sometimes the forum asshole has to be responded to. And you sir, are that asshole. There's a difference between what you do, and what the rest of these guys do. You take pleasure in just being an asshole. And you are 'sterling' in that role. I don't care if you continue being the forum asshole for another 20 years. I choose to ignore 99% of your stupid crap, and you'd be better off if you ignored me. When you single me out with stupid asshole statements, I will pick and choose when and how I respond. Mostly I choose to ignore assholes like you. That's probably one of my few faults, is that I don't ignore assholes like you 100% of the time. Do everyone here a favor and ignore me. They'll be much happier and so will you.

Comment

• The problem you are having is thinking you are being singled out. But you aren't being singled out, you just have a very thin skin.

Comment

• Jimmy Buckets has been awesome tonight.

Comment

The problem you are having is thinking you are being singled out. But you aren't being singled out, you just have a very thin skin.
                  Talk to yourself, asshole. You are on ignore.

Comment

Jimmy Buckets has been awesome tonight.
                    And he finished the job. Amazing, 42 points after scoring 56 the game before. Literally dragged a team of spare parts past the Bucks.

Comment

• The NBA shit is for either the Pistons thread, if you believe they are an NBA team, or the SEC retention pond of miscellany.

This thread is reserved for politics and third world hellhole trip planning.
                      Last edited by iam416; April 27, 2023, 06:39 AM.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LMAO

26125a370954cd27.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Talk to yourself, asshole. You are on ignore.
                          You know liney...I actually thought I knew a black guy once...but turned out he wasn't black...he couldn't figure who to vote for in 2020...so Joe told him he wasn't black.

Damn. That was my chance too.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            Good luck with that. Of course...if he runs out of money...Joe will just bail him out.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Related to yesterday's topic. Fox poll, question #22. What's the most important issue facing America? (Not posting all just a sampling)

The Economy 24%
                              Inflation 16%
                              Gun control/Gun Violence 12%
                              Border Security 5%
                              Climate Change 4%
                              Crime 3%
                              Racism 3%
                              Wokeness/Transgender 1%

If you also look at questions #32-34, it's generally popular to be against trans people in women's sports or making "too many" accommodations at school. But question #34 is basically asking if you're cool with politicians attacking families with trans kids in political ads. And it's a resounding no in the response. Which suggests a large majority of voters are uncomfortable with trans people but also have a line where anti-trans laws cross into bullying.

Fox April 2023 Cross Tabs - April 26 Release.xlsx (foxnews.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Good luck with that. Of course...if he runs out of money...Joe will just bail him out.
                                Yup. Your tax dollars are going to pay for all of it. I can't tell you how glad I am that hundreds of billions of US dollars are going to be spent so that Ukraine can import a few million Africans into their country to bring the gift of diversity to Eastern Europe. I wonder if the grunts carrying rifles on the front lines for them know that this is what they are fighting for.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; April 27, 2023, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X