Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFC
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Ok...I'll stay with you. But I get to be on top.
      You do understand that this means you'll have to develop a liking for haggis.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

You do understand that this means you'll have to develop a liking for haggis.
        Haggis, prepared correctly, is absolutely delicious. It tastes like dressing with some gravy that you may have at Thanksgiving.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'll take your word for it.

Comment

• have that.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

EFZ. I feel sorry for Joe...he's being abused by the Dems who don't give a rip about him...and his wife who should be protecting him. It's appalling.
              As DSL implies with his Edith Wilson comment, Jill is likely calling the shots. She probably feels it’s her duty or maybe she digs the power. Who knows?
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• haggis-neeps-tatties.jpg

Haggis, neeps and tatties = haggis, parsnips and taters?

Sounds like a dish made in scotland ... or in a gentleman's club on 8 Mile....

Comment

I'll take your word for it.
                  Please do. I’ve had friends travel with me to Scotland on previous trips and they all start off tasting it as some kind of required cultural task when traveling (like snails in France), but I’ve never had a single person say it was anything but outstanding (when sampled from a place that prepares it correctly).
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Now, that one actually looks somewhat appetizing. I'd probably try that.

Comment

• AA really stressing that “when prepared correctly” line, leaving him plenty of leeway when you eat a plate of shite that tastes like earthworms and gizzards.

Comment

haggis-neeps-tatties.jpg

Haggis, neeps and tatties = haggis, parsnips and taters?

Sounds like a dish made in scotland ... or in a gentleman's club on 8 Mile....
                        Not enough carbs. Revise and resubmit.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL,

Bad haggis made at the shawarma and kabob places in the some of the touristy areas of Scotland is absolutely horrible. They make it from trash to sell to tourists who want to sample it.

When done correctly, If you like dressing/stuffing, gravy, and mashed potatoes, you would like real haggis.

If you ever go to Scotland, I will give you a list of places to try it at. I’ll also give you the address of my aunt and uncle in Aberdeen. They love my American friends. My cousins think most of you are pricks, though. Avoid them. You’ll end up lost in the bogs.

Comment

• Hey...Braveheart....STFU.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Ford Pinto, when driven correctly, is a perfectly safe, fine automobile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                The Ford Pinto, when driven correctly, is a perfectly safe, fine automobile.
                                On second thought, I think you need to visit my cousins. They’ll take you for a drive in the countryside. It’ll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X