No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree that men playing women's sports is a very small number (for now) but boy does the left lose their minds when someone speaks out about it.

Same with CRT.

Left: It doesn't exist, we don't teach it.

Right: OK, cool. We've put regulations in place just to make sure.

Left: DIE YOU FACSIST!!!

Comment

• In all of Ohio schools there were 4 transgender kids attempting to play sports. In North Dakota, who rushed through an anti-trans bill, it was just one kid. The should name the bill "The Evan Holmes Can't Play Sports Act". Really take ownership and pride in beating down that kid. Anyways, can guarantee there were more pregnancies caused by rape than that. Maybe not specifically 12 year olds, I really don't know.

I mean I make it abundantly clear that I have contempt for all this race science, white race grievance, endless victimhood bullshit, hanni. I'm incredibly not interested in volleying back and forth all day long-winded posts about that junk.

Comment

• Your party has focused on these issues since 2016 and really hammered hard on them. How's that working out for you? Oh the movement's a mess and about to be torched to the ground by Trump? I wonder why that could be? Must not be talking about CRT enough. Shut up about interest rates, you Republican Clowns, tell us what you intend to do about the 1619 Project.

No matter how much you guys think about and obsess over trannies all day you will never, NEVER, get enough people to agree with you that it's an equally important topic as, say, THE ECONOMY. And to normal people who may be swing voters and don't pay close attention to politics like us morons here do you will just come across as the weirdo freaks that you are.

Comment

• For me, the bottom line is that Title IX, and all the progress that has been made in equalizing sports opportunites for women and girls, won't be worth the paper its written on, if we allow biological men to compete against women.

If a man has had the surgery, and testing shows that he is no longer producing testosterone, then maybe he should be allowed to play against the girls.

But not until then. Just growing his hair long, wearing a bra and dresses, and showering with the girls doesn't make him a girl.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The trans “woman” in competitive sports is not an issue with a lot of numbers. Common sense policies need to happen, though. I’m not sure enough people care about chick sports to move the needle in an election.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• OK, lets shift focus to the economy. Point to where Biden deserves another 4 years.

Comment

• But as far as THE ECONOMY, do you think Biden is the champion of strengthening the economy and keeping us from a serious recession that we keep teetering on? Inflation? Fostering a robust and positive business climate? Ukraine? The Border? Our place as a leader in geopolitics and our actions in Sudan, Syria, Afghanistan, and other hotspots?

The softer social issues are not as important to me, but it’s hard for me to point to any area of strength with President Biden. I think he has age-related cognition issues and absolutely should step down - as opposed to doubling down in a ridiculous re-election bid.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  The trans “woman” in competitive sports is not an issue with a lot of numbers. Common sense policies need to happen, though. I’m not sure enough people care about chick sports to move the needle in an election.
                  You can count the number of people for whom this is a make-or-break issue on one hand. The same hand that can count the actual number of boys racing to become girls in order to dominate girls field hockey.

And every minute you spend ranting and raving about this is a minute you're not talking economy, taxes, trade, crime, healthcare, schools, or in other words, topics that ordinary people who aren't perpetually online care about.

Comment

• So DSL reaffirms his love of chicks with dicks.

Nothing new here.

::::lurking::::
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      In all of Ohio schools there were 4 transgender kids attempting to play sports.
                      OK then. That's four times as many 12 year olds that needed an abortion and had to travel out-of-state to get one. That was a national news story.

I mean I make it abundantly clear that I have contempt for all this race science, white race grievance, endless victimhood bullshit, hanni. I'm incredibly not interested in volleying back and forth all day long-winded posts about that junk.
                      Yes, I know. You have been indoctrinated too. It's obvious. And you have clearly bought it all -- hook, line, and sinker. You think that anyone who brings up legitimate white grievances is either a low IQ bumpkin or Adolf Hitler. And that white people shouldn't be allowed to have a group identity unless you are talking about their collective guilt. You have made it quite clear.

And it's also obvious that you couldn't possibly give a fuck whether you leave a viable country to future generations. But when you have kids you can't ignore these issues. I have not been personally affected by them. I have no failures that I can blame diversity hiring or immigration. But that's not because those issues don't exist. It's because I am old enough to have gotten a foot in corporate America long before corporate HR departments completely went south and went nuts for "diversity". I don't know how old you are, but I'm pretty sure that's true for you too. When I extrapolate the country's current trends 25 years out, it's imposible to come up with a pretty picture. You seem to have this view that all whites who complain about anti-White discrimination and violence are only doing it because they are lowlife bums who need a scapegoat for their failures. That's completely wrong.

Anti-white discrimination and hate do exist. It exists in the media and it exists in abundance on social media. It exists in corporate America now, even companies where the work force is predominantly Republican. I can attest personally to that last bullet. I have been in meetings where vice presidents and HR managers have openly talked about it.

My children won't be as fortunate as me. Nor will they have as many options as you and me had as young men to find a safe place to live and raise a family. Nor will they have as many options for romantic partners, with obesity, feminism, and the LGBTQ movement having turned a huge contingent of the population into genetic dead ends. I know that you don't care about this. I do. And you think that you are morally superior for it. You aren't.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; April 26, 2023, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        OK, lets shift focus to the economy. Point to where Biden deserves another 4 years.
                        I don't think he can point to much other than the infrastructure bill. And that's partly my point. Rather than talking about THE ECONOMY your party gives a disproportionate amount of airtime to the irrelevant junk. And we all know why that's happening. It's extremely simple. Because your base responds to the irrelevant junk more strongly than boring ol' policy discussions.

Same goes for the Dems. Of course Biden would rather this election be about Trump than himself. Why wouldn't he? His campaign motto is "let me try to fix what I broke". Trump will happily make the election about himself and give Dems a hand.

But here's the problem for Republicans. Making the election about Trump in order to avoid real issues doesn't alienate Independents. Focusing on CRT & Trannies and The Great Woke Wars instead of real issue DOES alienate Independents. Polls reveal this. Independents don't care about a lot of these things as much as you firebrands here do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          OK, lets shift focus to the economy. Point to where Biden deserves another 4 years.
                          I can't think of a single thing he's done for the economy, that benefits the average person in flyover America.

Gas prices? Nope. (buy an electric car!!!)

Food prices? Nope.

Real estate prices? Nope.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Your party has focused on these issues since 2016 and really hammered hard on them. How's that working out for you? Oh the movement's a mess and about to be torched to the ground by Trump? I wonder why that could be? Must not be talking about CRT enough. Shut up about interest rates, you Republican Clowns, tell us what you intend to do about the 1619 Project.

No matter how much you guys think about and obsess over trannies all day you will never, NEVER, get enough people to agree with you that it's an equally important topic as, say, THE ECONOMY. And to normal people who may be swing voters and don't pay close attention to politics like us morons here do you will just come across as the weirdo freaks that you are.
                            No, the party hasn't been hammering on those issues. One guy in 2016 hammered on those issues and won in one of the greatest election upsets of all time. He did it with a dozen knives in his back from the party that had to be dragged kicking and screaming into this arena and has been avoiding discussions (on the national stage at least) on these topics like the plague. Pretty much the entire party is outwardly pro-BLM. Mitt Romney marched with them FFS.

Nationally, the party has ignored the issues. And Trump has ignored them too since he got elected. At the state and local level, where they have pounded them, they have had a lot of success. Glen Youngkin won predominantly on social issues and the state of Florida shifted miles red on social issues -- enough to flip lots of school boards. These issues aren't losing issues when they are competently communicated by somebody with a modicum of balls (e.g. Ron Desantis).

It's not as if the Democrats haven't won elections by appealing to issues that affect tiny amounts of people. They are able to leverage "cop shoots unarmed black man" into a huge societal discussion on racism. It's a massive "W" for the Dems. Even though if you are a black man, you are more likely to die of constipation than you are to be shot by a cop if you are unarmed.

Comment

• Inflation is squarely on the Biden Administration's fucktastic energy policies and out of control spending. Period. The so-called "Inflation Reduction Act" is the most ridiculous piece of gaslighting legislation in the history of this country.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'll admit that the party does have a "Trump cult" problem and that issues like "2020 election was rigged/stolen" and "Voting machines were hacked" are profoundly losing issues. In 2022, the base nominated a lot of these folks, who ended up getting massively outspent and lost. I think that Kari Lake would have won if she had devoted more of her time to talking about more relevant issues. But I do think that some aspects of election integrity are winning issue.

I have talked about the politicians and the base, but the big money donors are another factor. The big money donors, as it turns out, don't like the cultural issues either.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; April 26, 2023, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X