No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing scarier than a Biden 2nd term...is a Giggles Administration...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nate Silver Out at 538, ABC News as Disney Layoffs Hit ABC News – The Hollywood Reporter

ABC owns the 538 brandname and will keep the website around, albeit much more "streamlined" from what they say.​

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Well if the Chairman's team has any brain at all Kamala will be replaced by someone with at least a quarter brain...
        That "someone" will probably be a sitting governor - currently residing in Lansing, MI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Sounds like they're sticking with Kamala which is a huge problem for the country. It's still not certain that Biden survives his FIRST term, healthwise. There's no way he can limp through a 2nd 4 years meaning Harris assumes the presidency without even receiving a single vote in a primary OR general election.
          That's the plan, Mike. Unfortunately, there are lots of voters who cannot get past their Trump Derangement Syndrom and vote to limit the damage

Comment

• Yikes.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

That's the plan, Mike. Unfortunately, there are lots of voters who cannot get past their Trump Derangement Syndrom and vote to limit the damage
              Unfortunately, the Party of "very smart people" loves Donald J. Trump and is hellbent on making him their nominee instead of highly qualified alternatives. Else Biden might not have much of a chance.

Comment

• If Biden had introduced Gov. Newsome as his VP pick in 2024, the election would be effectively over.

Comment

• I don't think Newsome wants anything to do with China Joe...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Well if the Chairman's team has any brain at all Kamala will be replaced by someone with at least a quarter brain...
                    Well that ship has sailed. Replacing Kamala Harris would create a huge backlash in a critical segment of Dem voting block. There was no chance of a progressive being on the ticket with Biden. It probably would have been Kloubacher (ugh)or Whitmer if George Floyd doesn't happen. After it happened, Clyburn came to Biden and said a black woman HAD to be VP. Now, had it been a sharper Biden he would have chosen someone would have filled that need AND given a nod to the Dem future of the party with an actual base of support. But 2020 Biden clearly was not as sharp as say 2016 Biden.

In short, Harris is stuck on the ticket. In 2028 she will run for president and will not get the nomination.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I don't think Newsome wants anything to do with China Joe...
                      Of course he would. You're a hearbeat away from the Presidency and it's The Chairman's heart.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

That "someone" will probably be a sitting governor - currently residing in Lansing, MI.
                        If George Floyd doesn't happen that would have been the choice I think. Of course, if Biden was the nominee in 2016 then likely Trump doesn't win the presidency (I don't think Trumo beats anyone but HRC).
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I don't think his heart's the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

If George Floyd doesn't happen that would have been the choice I think. Of course, if Biden was the nominee in 2016 then likely Trump doesn't win the presidency (I don't think Trump beats anyone but HRC).
                            I agree with both points. My personal preference for VP in 2020 was Klobuchar but fucking Floyd fucked that all up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I agree with both points. My personal preference for VP in 2020 was Klobuchar but fucking Floyd fucked that all up.
                              Yeah, Kloubacher was right up there. She really doesn't have a base either. Her campaign of working with Republicans went nowhere because you can't work with Republicans (they went crazy).

Comment

• Stable genius says he’s facing no serious competition and sees no reason to hold debates.

Comment

Working...
                                X