No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's an electricity in the air today. You feel the universe itself excited.

Comment

• We’re heading to Trump-Biden II, aren’t we?

Jesus wept.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Let's Finish the Job!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The job, of course, is dragging America, kicking and screaming, into the ditch. And by “ditch” I mean bottomless crevasse of despair, recession, crime, and strife.

And either candidate will do that with Terminator-like relentlessness.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 3/4 of America are telling Joe not to run...but keep in mind...Joe is not calling the shots...the radical left just needs to get him over the finish line...they know it will be him vs. Trump...and that will end the same as 2020...just like with the retard in Pennsylvania...they don't give a rip about abusing a person clearly not up to the task...in the search for power...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Fox will likely give that spot to Jesse Watters. Which is a huge mistake. I can't watch him, he's horrible.
              Yup. Low IQ frat boy with a winning smile and good hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                3/4 of America are telling Joe not to run...but keep in mind...Joe is not calling the shots...the radical left just needs to get him over the finish line...they know it will be him vs. Trump...and that will end the same as 2020...just like with the retard in Pennsylvania...they don't give a rip about abusing a person clearly not up to the task...in the search for power...
                LOL. Biden is a moderate and even that he had to be dragged to. And also in the same poll 60% ofthe people don't want Trump to run either.

And i won't touch the remark outside of saying that even in a rant it is inappropiate to use that word and I thought you were better than that.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Yup. Low IQ frat boy with a winning smile and good hair.
                  Quite frankly I'm not impressed with the smile or the hair. But apparently Fox is, because they keep him around.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

LOL. Biden is a moderate and even that he had to be dragged to. And also in the same poll 60% ofthe people don't want Trump to run either.

And i won't touch the remark outside of saying that even in a rant it is inappropiate to use that word and I thought you were better than that.
                    I call em like I see em.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Among people who disapprove of BOTH Joe and Trump, Joe leads by a significant margin. Same dynamic as in 2020. Trump once benefitted from this group back in 2016. The hate for Trump runs much deeper than Sleepy Joe, the Ice Cream Man.

Comment

• And as far as The Chairman is concerned, I think he's the favorite to win in 2024. I'm not even kidding. He's the perfect candidate for the Democratic Party. He can be planted at a microphone with a teleprompter, and say what The Party wants him to say. Communist countries have done this for decades. And if he leaves this mortal world, they have the perfect candidate waiting in the wings in Giggles Kamala who will do exactly the same thing. Although someone in The Party's ruling junta will have to help her unload some of the word salads she's famous for.

The only way Joe is in trouble is if DeSantis can pull off the upset for the R nomination. If Trump gets the nomination, he gift wraps another election to Joe, and The Party says thank you.

At one time I had an overall confidence in the voters of this country. I have no such confidence now.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The difference between The Chairman...and Trump...(among many)...but regarding whether he should run...The Big Guy's own fucking party doesn't want him to run...Trump has a fervent base that is with him...Chairman Poopypants doesn't...true Trump is very polarizing...but Joe has literally no fervent support...the guy is a wet noodle...the Anti-Trump is all he is for Dems...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Among people who disapprove of BOTH Joe and Trump,
                            Sadly, this is a huge amount and sadly this will be the 2024 election -- who do we disapprove of least?

FINISH THE JOB!!!!
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• China Joe is going all 180 degree AB-InBev ad campaign...switching from divisive and anti-americana...to wholesome america...lol...

Chameleon Joe!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Among people who disapprove of BOTH Joe and Trump, Joe leads by a significant margin. Same dynamic as in 2020. Trump once benefitted from this group back in 2016. The hate for Trump runs much deeper than Sleepy Joe, the Ice Cream Man.
                                I’m in that group and I think I hate them both equally. Trump actually stemmed the flow of illegal immigrants across the southern border which is absolutely needed. And I did like the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill signed in 2021- if we can give that credit to Doddering Joe. But it was hard to find two positives in a sea of missteps and idiocy for both 45 and 46. Just horrible.

Neither have any business being in the White House, so I will probably not even vote (which is a meaningless protest in the State of Alabama. Trump will get nearly 75% of the vote here).

We’re rudderless and being pulled further out in an endless and stormy sea.

Comment

Working...
                                X