No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News won't be able to replace Tucker. They won't want to. They were waiting for an excuse to get rid of him all along but his ratings have saved his ass. They'll try to replace him with a milquetoast "Not Tucker" guy but nobody will watch him.

In the end, it wasn't a big surprise. His days were numbered there.
    Last edited by Hannibal; April 24, 2023, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Tucker's new job on The View.. (courtesy of Babylon Bee, of course)

7447289914377232359?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.babylonbee.com%2Farticles%2F6446c32c17a7b6446c32c17a7c.jpg&fb_obo=1&utld=babylonbee.com&stp=c0.5000x0.5000f_dst-jpg_flffffff_p500x261_q75&ccb=13-1&oh=06_AbHF3dLEpum-ek1_GlSJtERIQVUjIA_XJjiM27
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        With Carson gone, who is going to tell crashcourse, wiz and liney what to think?
        Why, YOU of course...

Silly boy.

Comment

• Fox News exists for ratings, they will find somebody else to be just as successful. Some of the additional reporting has suggested the firings were due to Tuck being a focus of the Grossberg lawsuit. Plenty of people will give the people what they want.

Comment

• I am the only one to tell liney what to do.

liney:

STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sorry, Wizzie ... I got carried away there...

you know that CGVT always does that to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Fox News exists for ratings, they will find somebody else to be just as successful. Some of the additional reporting has suggested the firings were due to Tuck being a focus of the Grossberg lawsuit. Plenty of people will give the people what they want.
                Not really. There are lots of other on-air personalities that work for Fox or have worked for Fox that haven't been nearly as successful. Gutfeld is now the only guy who comes close.

Anyone who gets Tucker's ratings has to talk about the same stuff that Tucker talks about. Fox wants nothing to do with that. They want a slightly center right guy to appeal to the BoomerCons.

Tucker wasn't taking his orders from the network. If anything, he was probably resisting pressure to tone it down.
                Last edited by Hannibal; April 24, 2023, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Sorry, Wizzie ... I got carried away there...

you know that CGVT always does that to me...
                  You are forgiven my son.

Now shaddup.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• tucker has been politically toxic to fox the last few months since he got the tapes of 1/6.

Even though he repeatedly says the election was stolen he's coming from a different angle then dominion but he has been continually beating the drum.

But to get 1/6 tap[es a 2 hour interview with musk and first one to interview trump after being indicted it does suck. I dont like hannity or ingram or gutfeld. waters is ok

see if tucker winds up going the meghan kelly route.

doubt if tuckers producer got fired too--imagine he quit to go wherever tucker winds up

so the dems have decided there will be no debates this year prior to primaries

and I'd lay a thousand bucks there wont be a presidential debate if biden is the nominee

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Fox News exists for ratings, they will find somebody else to be just as successful. Some of the additional reporting has suggested the firings were due to Tuck being a focus of the Grossberg lawsuit. Plenty of people will give the people what they want.
                      They have this Grossberg suit to worry about now on top of the Smartmatic one. On top of that Ray Epps is threatening to sue. Lots more depositions, lots more embarrassing discovery.

Comment

• Fox will likely give that spot to Jesse Watters. Which is a huge mistake. I can't watch him, he's horrible.

Comment

• Yeah, I think they'll try Watters first too.

Comment

• Watters is like Tucker on crack. I don't want to be yelled at as I relax in front of the idiot box.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              Fox will likely give that spot to Jesse Watters. Which is a huge mistake. I can't watch him, he's horrible.
                              He's alright in small doses like on the Five". Gutfeld and the 5 are the only things I watch on Fox. That's pretty much all you need.

Comment

• Indictments in Georgia, if there are any, coming between July 11 and Sept 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X