No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon's interview w/ Vivek was horrific. That was his last great debacle that, in the aggregate, were a stunning colleciton both in front of and behind the camera.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ukraine through the fog of war:.......Verified geolocation shows Ukrainian positions on the eastern side of the Dinipro River in Kherson Oblast. Following these reports subsequent milblogger posts stated that Ukraine has been operating in and around the eastern side of the river for the last two weeks. What this suggests is that the Russian Army, having moved something like 80% of their combat forces to the (from SW to NE) Marinka - Adviika - Bakhmut front, can't defend areas they've seized in the SW portions of the Donetsk, Zaphoresia and Kherson Oblasts. If it turns out that the axis of a Ukrainian Counter offensive successfully drives through the Kherson Oblast towards Melipitol in the Zaphoresia Oblast and retakes it, that would be big deal. The net effect of a successful operation by Ukrainin forces would be to split Russian forces within Ukraine in two, isolating Crimea and preventing resupply from there to Russian forces in the Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.

That looks like a reasonable plan but far from assured. There is additional chatter that Wagner PMC leader, Prighozin, has been urging the Prussian MOD to consolidate its current positions and prepare for defense in depth. Reportedly, speculation includes Putin's unwillingness to back away from his offensive operations to capture Bakhmut and surrounding territory despite the costs. This position is consistent with that of the pro-war contingent of nationalist milbloggers and advisors whom Putin appears to be listening to. There are signs though that an anti-war segment of oligarchs is trying to convince Putin to defend what Russia has obtained. There are additional reports that Kremlin bureaucrats are secretly thinking of plans to hold the Russian Federation together should Putin fail in Ukraine. This talk is in the background because none of this group wants to be identified as anti war and suffer the legal consequences.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• He is/was the most ridiculous fuck in media.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Lemon's interview w/ Vivek was horrific. That was his last great debacle that, in the aggregate, were a stunning colleciton both in front of and behind the camera.
          That was bad but the "women older than 40 are past their prime" Nikki Haley comment was almost certainly the nail in the coffin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

That was bad but the "women older than 40 are past their prime" Nikki Haley comment was almost certainly the nail in the coffin.
            Yeah, probably. I'm just saying his interview with Vivek was his last great debacle [AT CNN]. It was pretty horrible.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well in both the case of the Biden Administration...and CNN...it's ok to be an idiot if you are gay and black...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I work from home a couple days a week now I think I've said and I usually put the news/sportscenter/cnbc on in the background. I stopped watching CNN's morning show because it was just too awkward and difficult to listen to. Lemon and his two female co-hosts had zero chemistry and the phony chumminess was nauseating.

Comment

• Tucker to RT

Lemon to WTAM afternoon traffic and weather

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    I work from home a couple days a week now I think I've said and I usually put the news/sportscenter/cnbc on in the background. I stopped watching CNN's morning show because it was just too awkward and difficult to listen to. Lemon and his two female co-hosts had zero chemistry and the phony chumminess was nauseating.
                    Burger King has a work at home program?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Burger King has a work at home program?
                      I spit in your food remotely now.

Comment

• I thought that was you. Bastardo.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yeah, they'll find someone that is even more full of shit than Carlson. It is what they do. And the rubes will eat it up.
                          Sounds like what they do is pretty favorable with the masses

Comment

• Next in the media to get the axe will be Joy Reid. She is the female version of Lemon...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well MSNBC needs to make a big splash if they want to keep up with their competition.

Comment

• Joy is not as big a fish as Lemon or Carlson...but she is horrible...but black...female...Prog...she is protected...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X