Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    There’s a wedding here. I’m crashing it. They have Macallan at the open bar. Lmao. I’m killing then.
    Calling the resort right now to tell them there's a man in a kilt and an Auburn hat at the bar who's been flashing the bridesmaids.

Comment

• YOU BASTARD!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Better run back to the beach bar for shitty $16 margaritas

Comment

• On my last pour of Macallan, they asked if I was with bride or groom’s family. I just said “yes.”.

I think they’re on to me.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Better run back to the beach bar for shitty $16 margaritas
            Too true to be funny, but I’m not a marg guy.

Comment

• Just gonna smoke cigars and look at girls in wet bikinis.
              Attached Files

Comment

• You wear wet bikinis while watching girls?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Exactly

Comment

• Did you wake up still out there on the patio?

Comment

• Nah, I’m older. The hangovers hurt more than they used to so I transition to coffee after 2 or 3 drinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The Progs can take advantage of the abortion issue because the anti-abortion cranks aren't a fantasy. The are very real and want abortion made illegal in all circumstances, no exceptions. One of them ran fer Guvnar of Michigan fer feck's sake ye stoopit cunt.

The true believers in the anti abortion crowd have never, NEVER genuinely believed in "leave it up to the states". That was a means to an end to kill Roe. Well Roe is dead and there's no more need to blather about states rights because they never meant it. Abortion is murder, it cannot be tolerated anywhere.
                        There is validity to that, and this where even a lot of "conservatives" step back and say, albeit quietly, "whoa.. let's be careful there,," They might find putting on pink hats and ranting about "Abortion is "Women's health" and "My Body My Choice", to be at least as outrageous. But when it comes time to cast their votes, even if they oppose abortion, they tend to recognize that responsibility ultimately comes down to the individual.

Comment

• responsibility ultimately comes down to the individual.

What a reckless and insensitive thing to say...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                            Wait, why are any of us still talking about abortion? I thought the USSC decided, with sufficient (if unethical) warning, that the individual states would settle it. This happened almost a year ago. So, what's the issue?
                            It is a religious sacrament, not a political issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              At least in Michigan, The Party is all about Abortion and special rights for homosexuals, lesbians, transsexuals, and gay married couples. Those issues take priority over everything else. One of Queen Gretch's biggest smiles was when she signed legislation that eliminated Michigan's 1931 anti-abortion law, which wasn't being enforced anyway. Smiles and giggles all around. Michigan is now one of the few states where any type of abortion is legal, at any time during the pregnancy. And this, I'm told, is a reason why Michigan should be 'celebrated'. Excuse me if I don't join in. Its also supposed to attract business and workers to our fair state, because everyone wants unrestricted abortions. I mean everybody. Its a huge selling point for the state. Who needs great lakes?

I guess I could deal with a 12-15 week limitation, although accepting it would be like scraping long fingernails on a chalkboard to me. This is where I part with some of my evangelical friends, who would likely dis-invite me to the next church potluck if they knew I felt this way. Most of my evangelical friends see life as sacred at conception, and has all legal rights as someone who is my age. I've felt that if an abortion is performed early, and I mean like zygote stage, I guess I could live with that. I still wouldn't like it, because abortions like that are performed mostly because the pregnancy is inconvenient, so the child is eliminated because its inconvenient. Abortions for victims of rape and incest are less than 5% of all abortions. Most are for the sake of convenience. And in Michigan, women can now wait until the day of delivery to abort a 'fetus'.
                              I agree with you, and I'm an evangelical. Moderates need to stop letting the perfect be the enemy of the good.

By dying on the abortion hill, the Rs guarantee Prog rule in the future.

I honestly doubt if the Rs will ever win the Presidency again.

Comment

• Granting legal "personhood" at conception is ridiculous for a whole number of reasons but among them is the fact that maybe 20-25% of fertilized eggs fail to attach to the uterus and are naturally expelled.

Comment

Working...
                                X