Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    I plan to make Wizard my Minister of STFU. Anytime some fringe group appeals to me for some ridiculous special consideration, I send him in to deliver the STFU.
    Well let me begin my reign of terror...STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So...what say the Progs to The Chairman bald faced lying to the American people about the 50+ LIARS regarding the laptop from hell...during the debates of 2020...and his bald faced lying to the American people regarding his not having knowledge of Hunter's foreign dealings?

Crickets. But....

THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!! MEGAMAGAMEGAMAGA!!!!! INDICT TRUMP!!! HHHHUUUYYYAAAKKKK!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Let's be realistic- which might be a stretch, but a necessary one, and point by point:

it's anything but a foregone conclusion that there are "losing wars" against Disney and Anheuser Busch. Those brands are iconic IN SPITE of their woke nonsense. The average swing voter is more likely thrilled, than not, that they are being called out on it.

And about your girl Gretch.. we all know you fancy her, but she didn't roll because she was great or her COVID actions weren't a detractor. She won because the Michigan GOP is a bunch of idiots that nominated a dizzy soccer mom that ran on the suicidal topic of totally banning abortion..

Can't say much about the Trump obsession. But the left needs their demon. Most of the rest of us are pretty much done with him.

Nobody cares about Charlie Christ. Is he Jesus's brother?.

That's all been pretty well spelled out along here, ad nasueum.
        Wow. Delusion as hell.

If you think swing voters are on board with the Anti-Woke bullshit, you are a product of your own little bias bubble.

Crist was a shitty candidate and an "ex" republican. He stood no chance in FL

Once Trump is irrelevant (and as talent stated that probably won't be until his orange ass dies) people will stop talking about him, but right now, he is driving the Republican bus. You may be done with him but your party of dumbasses is not
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Loons are back.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Let's be realistic- which might be a stretch, but a necessary one, and point by point:

it's anything but a foregone conclusion that there are "losing wars" against Disney and Anheuser Busch. Those brands are iconic IN SPITE of their woke nonsense. The average swing voter is more likely thrilled, than not, that they are being called out on it.

And about your girl Gretch.. we all know you fancy her, but she didn't roll because she was great or her COVID actions weren't a detractor. She won because the Michigan GOP is a bunch of idiots that nominated a dizzy soccer mom that ran on the suicidal topic of totally banning abortion..

Can't say much about the Trump obsession. But the left needs their demon. Most of the rest of us are pretty much done with him.

Nobody cares about Charlie Christ. Is he Jesus's brother?.

That's all been pretty well spelled out along here, ad nasueum.
            I think you're wrong on the bolded sentence. Polls tend to suggest the opposite. Independents get turned off by most culture war bullshit. Whether lib or con the culture war stuff is a rallying cry for the base, not swing voters. Wouldn't surprise me if over half the country has no clue there's a Bud Light "controversy".​

Comment

• LOONS TO THE LEFT OF ME....LOONS TO THE RIGHT...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cabinet of LAIRS!!!!liars.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LAIRS!!!Bidens.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FUCKING LAIRS!!!wray and garland.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Doctor late with your meds today, Wiz?

Comment

• The loons certainly are flying high today..

Comment

• Yes they are.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let's not gloss over the FACT that Fauci and the Left lied their asses off about the origins of Covid. It's now coming out that a primary factor in these denials was because they didn't want to appear to be agreeing with Trump. That is a big fucking deal. The cause of a worldwide pandemic was covered up over petty politics and people who suggested otherwise were censored by a complicit media.

John Ratcliffe, who was Director of National Intelligence during 2020/21 testified before congress this Tuesday:

“My informed assessment as a person with as much access as anyone during the initial year of the pandemic has been and continues to be that a lab leak is the only explanation credibly supported by our intelligence, by science, and by common sense,” he explained.

“From a view inside the [intelligence community] if our intelligence and evidence supporting a lab-leak theory was placed side by side with our intelligence and evidence pointing to a natural-origins or spillover theory, the lab leak side of the ledger would be long, convincing, and overwhelming, while the spillover side would be nearly empty and tenuous,” said Ratcliffe. “Were this a trial, a preponderance of circumstantial evidence compiled by our intelligence would compel a jury finding of guilty to an accusation that coronavirus research in the Wuhan labs was responsible for the pandemic.”

Comment

• Lying is ok when the left says so.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm old enough to remember when suggesting a lab leak was a right-wing conspiracy theory.

Comment

Working...
                                X