X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That a lot of words for agreeing with me that W has been the only one to win the popular vote.

You have to have a candidate that tries to win swing voters. George W Bush did it with Compassionate Conservatism. It worked. Maga candidates tell McCain voters that they don't want their votes. It's all a purity test. We see it from you all the time, if they have ideas you disagree with, their cucks. The Wizard is the same way. Da Geezer literally called Comey, Rosenstein and Mueller part of the deep state, whatever the fuck that is.

If you think a candidate who passed a six week abortion ban, attacks entitlements and attacks is Disney is the guy to win swing voters we aren't going to agree on much. Have you ever been to Lake Buena Vista? It's full of swing voters who love to go to Disney World. That is suburb repellent. It's so bad that TinyD is going to make Trump look like a moderate and make him more electable.

Comment

• IAMCrash416.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA:

hello

Who loves you, pretty baby?
          Who's gonna help you through the night?
          Who loves you, pretty mama?
          Who's always there to make it right?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            AA:

hello

Who loves you, pretty baby?
            Who's gonna help you through the night?
            Who loves you, pretty mama?
            Who's always there to make it right?
            I think I love you so what am I so afraid of
            I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for​
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nobody was a better fake bass player than Danny Bonaduce.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Met him in LA at KYSR Radio...I was part of a team training the station on their new digital technology. Funny guy.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did he eat your ketchup slathered frozen wings?

Comment

• No. He said he was never the same after eating some Alabama White Sauce...off of some redneck who claimed to be of Scottish heritage...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I got your white sauce right here you consanguineous twatwaffle.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        That a lot of words for agreeing with me that W has been the only one to win the popular vote.

You have to have a candidate that tries to win swing voters. George W Bush did it with Compassionate Conservatism. It worked. Maga candidates tell McCain voters that they don't want their votes. It's all a purity test. We see it from you all the time, if they have ideas you disagree with, their cucks. The Wizard is the same way. Da Geezer literally called Comey, Rosenstein and Mueller part of the deep state, whatever the fuck that is.

If you think a candidate who passed a six week abortion ban, attacks entitlements and attacks is Disney is the guy to win swing voters we aren't going to agree on much. Have you ever been to Lake Buena Vista? It's full of swing voters who love to go to Disney World. That is suburb repellent. It's so bad that TinyD is going to make Trump look like a moderate and make him more electable.
                        Ok, so, you didn't read a single word that I wrote.

George W. would have lost the popular vote to Kerry with 2020 demographics. Trump would have beaten Biden with 2004 demographics. The difference between the two isn't your NPC explanation of "swing voters". It's almost entirely demographic change. '

Adjusted for demographics, Bush outperformed Trump by only .7%.

That's it.

.7%

And the price of that .7% was the future of the Republican party. And the country. George W. opened the door for demographic change that would have literally made himself unelectable in less than 20 years. That's some really fucking expensive "winning the swing vote". And he left office with some of the worst approval ratings in history.

McCain tried to appeal even more to "swing voters". He gunned for the moderates more than any politician in history. And he lost the popular vote worse than any Republican since Clinton got reelected.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          I got your white sauce right here you consanguineous twatwaffle.
                          You say the sweetest things...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I read the post and I think it's nonsense. McCain was running under a heavily unpopular GOP flag in a reeling economy against a generational candidate that wasn't going to get beat. As far as your little math exhibition, its silly. You can't compare voting electorates in 2004 and the extrapolate it to 2020. It makes no sense, George W. Bush would have run a different campaign in 2020 and his compassionate conservatism might have won. He certainly wouldn't have run against same sex marriage 2020, it would have been a totally different campaign.

Plus by 2008 McCain had sold his soul to the hard right and wasn't the same as the Maverick persona in 2000.

Comment

• I did get a kick out of reading the case where Mike Lindell has to pay 5 million dollars. The dude claims to have the evidence of the stolen election in pcap files. He takes people into a "secure" room to show them the evidence and according to the guy who won the prize the evidence was a pdf file showing how elections work, a file with a bunch of ips and a very large text file with random letters. What a kook.

Comment

• Yeah, he claimed that he was going to show him the proof, but somebody poked him in the side. I guess to signal to him that the gov't was onto him and it wasn't safe.

Batshit fucking crazy
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X