Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    DeSantis has policy on his side. He is the first viable Trump challenger who can say this. He is the first guy who has provided evidence that he will implement a Trump-like agenda if he is elected. He is the only guy who can legitimately attack Donald Trump from the Right. Nobody has done that yet. He would be the most Right Wing candidate in the field (who is actually a high level elected officiall) in a long time.

DeSantis has the most policy wins for the Rs since Newt Gingrich. That's a great talking point for a base that is desperate for policy wins. He's got brass balls too.

My hopes aren't high but they aren't zero either. DeSantis can raise money -- bombarding the air waves with ads could move the needle too.
    LOL. The MAGA wing doesn't care about policy.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• DeSantis would crush The Chairman and every D knows it. The Chairman is an awful fucking candidate with, almost inconceivably, an even worse VP candidate. It will not take much to beat him. It will, however, take more than DJT and his incessant bitching about stolen elections.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        As a Libertarian I think the government should not dictate in this area...although I am personally opposed to abortion in general...the government needs to stay the fuck out of Americans lives period.
        This.

Unfortunately, that's not the way this issue has been framed. It's evolved into an "All or Nothing" proposal.

Remember that just because you can do something does not mean that you have to do it. YMMV and that people don't particularly appreciate others imposing their will upon them. Although they won't admit it, even if one opposes abortion, enough people recognize that bad things can happen to their daughters, wives, sisters and friends. By embracing (or at least not refutting the perception) the "Nothing", the Rs effectively conceded a large portion of voting block in the midterms. Being that the Ds really had nothing else to sell to the voters in 2022, this is the issue that kept them from getting rightfully destroyed.

Comment

• Nikki Haley is pure PAC creation.

Tim Scott I am not sure can even eat into Pence base
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• It's a two person race. I'm on record that the only way Trump can be beaten in the primary is from the right.

Comment

• The House passes the bill to ban chicks with dicks from competing against chicks with vaginas. Not one Dem voted for it. Not one.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Dem Party. The party of chicks with dicks.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  JFC. I've never even heard of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
                  And I thought that student loan "forgiveness" was possibly the most obscene, yet downplayed, of an "F- U" to those of us that act responsibly.

I stand corrected..

Comment

• Joe Biden: Finding a new level of stupid on a daily basis.

Comment

• Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Talent posted that 4 hours ago, you repulsive twatskimmer.
                        I did not. I posted about how The Chairman's CFPB is bringing claims against a bank for talking about how crime-riddled Chicago is -- basically The Chairman using the CFPB of all things to shut up anyone who dares talk about where crime actually occurs instead of, say, blaming white nationalists.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I did not. I posted about how The Chairman's CFPB is bringing claims against a bank for talking about how crime-riddled Chicago is -- basically The Chairman using the CFPB of all things to shut up anyone who dares talk about where crime actually occurs instead of, say, blaming white nationalists.
                          ? So who posted about the mortgage thing? Or did that not even happen here? Jeepers creepers I'm losing my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Joe Biden: Finding a new level of stupid on a daily basis.
                            The FHFA proposed rule is absolutely bonkers stupid. Right up there with the EPA basically mandating EVs by 2032. That said, at least those two rules are conceivably within the respective agency's purview (FHFA definitely; EPA regulating entire market...maybe). The CFPB attacking a bank for speech is absolutely gross.

Comment

• Blarney Joe ordering the CFPB into action. John Adams' ghost looks on in approval.

THE BIDEN GIFS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Do You Even Lift Joe Biden GIF by Obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

? So who posted about the mortgage thing? Or did that not even happen here? Jeepers creepers I'm losing my mind.
                                I think an apology is in order...you chicks with dicks lover...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X