No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecjnhpla5wua1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=7d60d1361551879279333b98e6fb257e71019c9b.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      I don’t know what this is supposed to be, but that’s a method that gets RESULTS.

Comment

• If everyone listed in this meme fell into an active volcano, the country would be much better off. And the Ds might be in trouble on election day.

Comment

• 342395558_743203833923082_647038707226375767_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=1kxjWyPKmVMAX8TaTyi&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfBgBaP-_27N3r_yso5tPEe535DKwDA09uGf0G7c62T2mQ&oe=64462CB9.j
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan's Governor/Queen and Abortion Champion Gretch Whitmer revealed the design she approved for all new bridges in Michigan.

341209585_769765174665253_1771602025141847177_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=PDO6a0BwjxAAX_bLKhx&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfBKDZIRIjcNPMkUsrrHAtUKqE3lRvzEQoRnrQ7-5YXJUQ&oe=6444ED5

"Roundabouts are the wave of the future, and save energy", Whitmer said. "Roundabouts have been a successful means of road design in Europe for decades, .. so we must follow their lead, and make our roads and bridges with the skill and efficiency displayed in Europe", Whitmer commented.

The Milliken/Romney Republicans in the Legislature gave their hearty approval to the plan. Coming to a road or river near you.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

It's probably better to agree with the Western World than loving Putin.

You should have a meme for everybody being part.of.the deep state that doesn't agree with your messiah Donald J Trump!

Tuck hates Trump passionately, even when though he is selling pro Trump propaganda every night to you. He is a potential recruit for The Resistance, he doesn't know it yet.
                  How is Tucker selling pro-Trump propaganda? He hasn't been praising Trump at least for years. Maybe ever. And he famously avoided opining on the 2020 election and has never signaled that he agreed that the election was stolen. All of the Tucker monologues that I have watched are either ideological in nature or criticism of Democrats, the mainstream media, or corporate America.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; April 20, 2023, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Michigan's Governor/Queen and Abortion Champion Gretch Whitmer revealed the design she approved for all new bridges in Michigan.

341209585_769765174665253_1771602025141847177_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=PDO6a0BwjxAAX_bLKhx&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfBKDZIRIjcNPMkUsrrHAtUKqE3lRvzEQoRnrQ7-5YXJUQ&oe=6444ED5

"Roundabouts are the wave of the future, and save energy", Whitmer said. "Roundabouts have been a successful means of road design in Europe for decades, .. so we must follow their lead, and make our roads and bridges with the skill and efficiency displayed in Europe", Whitmer commented.

The Milliken/Romney Republicans in the Legislature gave their hearty approval to the plan. Coming to a road or river near you.
                    I don't get it. Roundabouts can replace stoplights, but I don't see what is happening with that picture. It just looks like extra road length being turned into a circle.

Comment

• I like roundabouts. That picture has to be parody.

Comment

• I want to repeat the implications of the Fox News settlement with Dominion. A network is now financially responsible for what their guests say on editorial shows (which are not advertised as news), regardless of whether they agree with that sentiment expressed by those guests. If a guest says something wrong and the host doesn't condemn it as wrong, then the network owes $780 Million to somebody, even if that entity has not produced evidence that they actually suffered financial damages. That's on top of having all of your company's e-mails become public. This is massive and unprecedented.

This means that every network on television can be sued for astronomical damages. What CNN and MSNBC have done to lie to the public and spread fake news dwarfs what Fox has done. There should be a hundred plaintiffs suing those companies into oblivion, including Donald Trump, whose reelection campaign was undoubtedly harmed by the liars who said that the Biden laptop was part of a Russian election interference conspiracy.

Comment

• The problem wasn't one guest. When it becomes 50 segments saying the same thing then you tend to think the network isn't about presenting differing viewpoints and, instead, is advocating one viewpoint. And a viewpoint they believe is false (intent).

Now, there's no question the Left lied repeatedly on DJT. None. But, you'd have to find one particular story (not Russia colluision in general) and show repeated lies. Secondarily, DJT is a public figure and it's way harder to win a defamation case against a public figure than private actor (Dominion).

Sandman settled with numerous media companies after The Left's disgraceful slander of that poor kid. Rittenhouse has a harder time because opining as to whether you think it's self-defense or murder is blurry and certainly not defamation. Indeed, he was on trial for murder. That's why he hasn't brought a case, yet.

The damages in the Dominion case are ludicrous and, honestly, unjustifiable. There is no way any verdict ever gets upheld that is 1000X REVENUES. Punitives are usually 2-3X actual damages and in a lot of states they're capped. The liability is not particularly crazy given the particular facts of this case. The amount of liability is stupid.

And anyone can imply anything. It certainly doesn't make it so.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hanni - the roundabout is over water.

Obviously, Madam Gretch has a problem with "straight" bridges because the implication is that a "straight" bridge implies that straightness is the only correct way to build a bridge. Making it round is more 'inclusive'.

Yes, its parody

Comment

• And in the Dominion case it was mostly the case of Lou Dobbs being a jackwagon. He wasn't just asking guests opinions, he was agreeing with them and taking them up. Now, whether or not Dobbs is self-evidently "opinion" or whether he's just reporting -- that was a credible defense that FOX could make. But, it was mostly him that Dominion relied on. And there was enough Dobbs statements that you could draw the line from him, personally, to FOX generally.

But, they still had a credible defense. I mean, Delaware state court may not be great for defamation (I don't know at all), but generally speaking, Delaware wants to fair to corporate entities so establishing itself as some sort of defamation haven would be bad.

The vast majority of FOX reporting was fair. Which, I guess, is more than you can say for MSNBC. What this ought to do is make them take a hard look at the likes of Joy Reid, who is in the same giant piece of shit trashpile Lou Dobbs is in.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                              X