Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Nashville Manifesto??? Where is it? Imagine if there was a crazed MAGA shooter...and there was a manifesto...it would have been released in 3.8 seconds...
    TBF, these things usually don't get released. They didn't even release the Unabomber's manifesto for years until they finally did it out of desperation to catch him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

That reminds me that this went largely unnoticed last week.

Free the "Tennessee Three"! LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tenn...0charged%20wit h%20assault,grand%20jury%20in%20his%20case.

Tennessee House Democrat Justin Jones Assaulted Driver during 2020 Protests, Video Shows

​Footage of rioting outside the state Capitol in 2020 first shared by Scoop Nashville appears to show Jones repeatedly hitting the driver of a car with a traffic cone. The video, which was resurfaced by the Post Millenial, shows Jones and other activists stopping and surrounding the vehicle before the driver escaped.

Jones was charged with assault, assault on an officer, and reckless endangerment, for which he was indicted on two counts after the video was presented to the grand jury in his case. Despite his violent behavior, Jones claimed in June 2021 that he was being “peaceful” and claims to the contrary were a “false narrative.”​
      Once again, notice how the Democrats circle the wagons around their colleagues 100% of the time, regardless of circumstance.

Comment

• Justin Jones, participating in a mostly peaceful protest in the summer of 2020, shown here beating a driver with a construction cone. From zero to hero!
        Justin-Bautista-Jones-feat.png

Comment

• It was a mostly peaceful carjacking.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

That's exactly right. They just want crazy. I'm hoping this is just a byproduct of Trumpism and when he goes, so do the crazies. The next wave of R politicians will be working from burnt ash.
            I hope you are right, but if you look at the posts of Hannibal and THE_WIZARD__ ,.I think the crazies thrive post Trump. Guys like Hannibal are the future and the old style Republicans are gone.

Comment

• SF area Home Depot employee was shot and killed by two black suspects...I imagine that there will be a GOFUNDME set up soon and national attention...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1681915577650.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As Don King would say "ONLY IN AMERICA!"

Biden invited state Reps. Justin Jones, Gloria Johnson and Justin J. Pearson, who faced expulsion over gun control protests, “to continue that conversation.”

Biden will meet with the 'Tennessee Three' at the White House

Biden invited state Reps. Justin Jones, Gloria Johnson and Justin J. Pearson, who faced expulsion over gun control protests, “to continue that conversation.”

230408-tennessee-three-expulsion-mjf-1558-8b1ab2.webp

Comment

• Fucking disgrace.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Insurrection from Progs is virtuous.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I hope you are right, but if you look at the posts of Hannibal and THE_WIZARD__ ,.I think the crazies thrive post Trump. Guys like Hannibal are the future and the old style Republicans are gone.
                        God I wish that bolded statement was true.

Soon though.

Comment

Justin Jones, participating in a mostly peaceful protest in the summer of 2020, shown here beating a driver with a construction cone. From zero to hero!
                          Justin-Bautista-Jones-feat.png
                          White privilege on display!

Comment

• The video of that incident in the link I posted has a hilarious part when one of the hooligans acts like he got hit by a car.

Comment

• Thuggery from the left is glorified.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Bravo presents....The Real Housewives of the GOP!

But seriously, what a shitshow the Michigan GOP is. TBH, the whole party is in disarray in most of the country, and that includes the national organization. I guess the Rs are in about the same position as the Dems in about 1968. It took a while, but ultimately the radicals won that power struggle.
                                The GOP at the federal level is increasingly a joke but they have a large number of effective state level parties. Michigan ain't one of them. Honestly some of the GOP worst state-level orgs are in swingy type states. The Virginia GOP was a disaster for a decade until Youngkin came along.

The Dems have their own disasters. Florida and Ohio among the worst that come to mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X