No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the blank spot next to the popcorn button. For some reason it doesn't always show up when you're viewing the site on your phone.

Comment

• Ahh. Thx. That would explain it.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Fetterman and Cocaine Mitch are both supposed to be back in the Senate on Monday.

Feinstein's camp sent out proof of life but she's been MIA for two months with "shingles"
        I think home repair is a lame excuse for missing time...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          I think this is worth not missing -- to repeat -- The Chairman, through his EPA, has proposed a rule requiring 67% of new vehicles to EVs by 2032 and 50% by 2030. There are a host of problems with that rule, but first, and foremost, it would have been proposed by a President XI lobby group. It's THAT beneficial to China.
          Even before that, it's stupidity bordering on obscene to mandate that the market only produce products that aren't appreciably better (performance wise) than current products with no practical plan on how to produce, support and maintain them. Obviously, they're expecting some sort of Apollo/Manhattan Project breakthroughs along the way, but you've got to be skeptical when DEI is involved in every aspect of the industries that you need to deliver.

Comment

• THE_WIZARD_...yer forum guru...has uncovered the truth behind Dylan Mulvaney...Bud Light's chick with a dick...it's actually Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovitchsky from Dodgeball...
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I think this is worth not missing -- to repeat -- The Chairman, through his EPA, has proposed a rule requiring 67% of new vehicles to EVs by 2032 and 50% by 2030. There are a host of problems with that rule, but first, and foremost, it would have been proposed by a President XI lobby group. It's THAT beneficial to China.

There's so much more that is so fucking blatantly stupid about this shit that you could spend days on the various topics and subtopics -- China, grid support, consumer costs, benefits to emission reduction, central market planning, infrastructre/consumer inconvenience, technology inconveniene and more.

This is actually serious shit. The trans stuff, as the rational part of my brain tells me, is sort of carnival-barker 1% shit -- I'm offended at the Progs overt stupidity and hate when it comes to the issue, but it's meh. The EV mandate is not 1% shit.
              It's sickening. I'll believe progs are serious about mitigating the effects of climate change when they throw their full support behind nuclear power and banning air travel. Until then they can go jump off a cliff... without me.

Comment

• Free the "Tennessee Three"! LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tenn...0charged%20wit h%20assault,grand%20jury%20in%20his%20case.

Tennessee House Democrat Justin Jones Assaulted Driver during 2020 Protests, Video Shows

​Footage of rioting outside the state Capitol in 2020 first shared by Scoop Nashville appears to show Jones repeatedly hitting the driver of a car with a traffic cone. The video, which was resurfaced by the Post Millenial, shows Jones and other activists stopping and surrounding the vehicle before the driver escaped.

Jones was charged with assault, assault on an officer, and reckless endangerment, for which he was indicted on two counts after the video was presented to the grand jury in his case. Despite his violent behavior, Jones claimed in June 2021 that he was being “peaceful” and claims to the contrary were a “false narrative.”

Comment

• Every aspect of the Dylan Mulvaney shit is hilarious. No one would have heard of this person if it weren't for overly online rightwing trolls freaking the fuck out that their "manly" Bud Light has been rendered effeminate. Rightwingers are the one's giving this dude enormous publicity, far more than Bud gave him. All because they want Bud Light, BUD LIGHT, to remain a "man's beer". I got bad news fellas...you've been drinking a beer for years that's as macho as Zima.

Bud Light isn't doing commercials with this person. They aren't putting up billboards. The "controversy" is over just ONE sponsored Instagram post. You don't want Mulvaney shoved down your throat? Until rightwingers spread his ugly mug everywhere it was extremely easy to avoid his existence.

God forbid Joe Rogan and I agree on something but even he thinks this panic attack is ridiculous.

Joe Rogan laughs at Bud Light controversy over TikTok star (newsnationnow.com)

Comment

• So DSL is a Transtesticle lover. This we have established.

Imagine the backlash from Progs if Bud Light put CkarencClarence Thomas or DJT on the can...or as a spokesperson...now that would be entertaining...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh, it's hysterical, DSL. It's right up there with people losing it over pancake syrup and rice. That AB actually empowered one of their clydesdales as a marketing VP and let them get away with this episode, without so much as a sanity check, would be funny too- if it wasn't an indication of how ridiculous corporations have become.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Every aspect of the Dylan Mulvaney shit is hilarious. No one would have heard of this person if it weren't for overly online rightwing trolls freaking the fuck out that their "manly" Bud Light has been rendered effeminate. Rightwingers are the one's giving this dude enormous publicity, far more than Bud gave him. All because they want Bud Light, BUD LIGHT, to remain a "man's beer". I got bad news fellas...you've been drinking a beer for years that's as macho as Zima.

Bud Light isn't doing commercials with this person. They aren't putting up billboards. The "controversy" is over just ONE sponsored Instagram post. You don't want Mulvaney shoved down your throat? Until rightwingers spread his ugly mug everywhere it was extremely easy to avoid his existence.

God forbid Joe Rogan and I agree on something but even he thinks this panic attack is ridiculous.

Joe Rogan laughs at Bud Light controversy over TikTok star (newsnationnow.com)
                        That's actually not true. Mulvaney is quite the TikTok star and is big enough that he met with The Chairman to discuss trans issues last year. LAST. YEAR.

Again, this fucking shit doesn't fall from the fucking sky. You can pretend it's all just rightwing trolls freaking out, but that's just a fucking lie. I mean like a disprovable as shit, dumbass fucking lie.

Now, I may think the reaction is more silly than not. Indeed, as noted, the guy isn't the next Spuds McKenzie or whatever. That's a fair point.

But don't pull this fucking shit that he was some no name before right-wingers went nuts. That's just 100% bullshit.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          So DSL is a Transtesticle lover. This we have established.

Imagine the backlash from Progs if Bud Light put CkarencClarence Thomas or DJT on the can...or as a spokesperson...now that would be entertaining...
                          Those cans aren't even commercially available. Mulvaney's the only person who even has any. You backwoods sheepfucker.

Take your shine box and your fainting couch to Florida with you when you open that peanut stand.

Comment

• Yes the right is soooo intolerant...says Aunt Jemima syrup...the Confederate flag...Confederate statues...schools named after our founding fathers...Tim Tebow taking a knee in prayer...a head football coach saying a prayer...sports nicknames...etc

Yes...we are soooo intolerant. I personally don't give a fuck what AB/BL puts on their cans...they are free to do so...but unlike Progs...we aren't looking for a ban...we are commenting how incredibly stupid it is...and some are boycotting. There is a stark difference in the reactions.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

That's actually not true. Mulvaney is quite the TikTok star and is big enough that he met with The Chairman to discuss trans issues last year. LAST. YEAR.

Again, this fucking shit doesn't fall from the fucking sky. You can pretend it's all just rightwing trolls freaking out, but that's just a fucking lie. I mean like a disprovable as shit, dumbass fucking lie.

Now, I may think the reaction is more silly than not. Indeed, as noted, the guy isn't the next Spuds McKenzie or whatever. That's a fair point.

But don't pull this fucking shit that he was some no name before right-wingers went nuts. That's just 100% bullshit.
                              You must be more in tune with the TikToker's than I cuz I had never heard of this person until every rightwing hack on the planet wanted to make sure I know all about him.

Comment

• Look DSL...if you wanna put on a dress, makeup and high heels...and go out on the town...that's your business. We will respect your fetish.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X