No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedderman feinstein and mcconnel seem to be awol for the last 3 months. Middle america thanks them

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      I MAR’ed, so forgive me if this has been posted:

in Ireland, Biden told a story about a rugby player who "beat the hell out of the Black and Tans."

Except he meant New Zealand's "All Blacks" rugby team. "Black and Tans" were a unit of the British military that fought the Irish Republican Army.​

lol. He’s doddering.
      Heh. He’s still got his fastball! Tim Wakefield style!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Feinstein is completely non-functioning. I assume Fetterman is close.

Comment

• A comatose prog is the best prog...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Feinstein is completely non-functioning. I assume Fetterman is close.
            I think Fetterman recently was released from the hospital? And talked about his depression.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Well, that’s waaaay better than Feinstein.

Comment

• Fetterman and Cocaine Mitch are both supposed to be back in the Senate on Monday.

Feinstein's camp sent out proof of life but she's been MIA for two months with "shingles"

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Someone help the Boomer out on how to post the above video of Joe’s tall takes and ramblings.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• When The Chairman says "God's truth" you know that something not even in the same galaxy as the truth is coming --- it's coming slow and stammered, but it's damn sure coming.

Comment

• I think this is worth not missing -- to repeat -- The Chairman, through his EPA, has proposed a rule requiring 67% of new vehicles to EVs by 2032 and 50% by 2030. There are a host of problems with that rule, but first, and foremost, it would have been proposed by a President XI lobby group. It's THAT beneficial to China.

There's so much more that is so fucking blatantly stupid about this shit that you could spend days on the various topics and subtopics -- China, grid support, consumer costs, benefits to emission reduction, central market planning, infrastructre/consumer inconvenience, technology inconveniene and more.

This is actually serious shit. The trans stuff, as the rational part of my brain tells me, is sort of carnival-barker 1% shit -- I'm offended at the Progs overt stupidity and hate when it comes to the issue, but it's meh. The EV mandate is not 1% shit.

Comment

• Yeah, it’s a variation of what California did and it is completely unworkable, unneeded, and unhelpful. It’s feel-good madness.

We need a grown up in the White House (sound familiar?). The problem is, I’m not sure we’re gonna get one on the upcoming election. But hope springs eternal.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Someone help the Boomer out on how to post the above video of Joe’s tall takes and ramblings.
                            There's an old man sittin' next to me
                            Makin' love to his tonic and gin
                            He says, "Son can you play me a memory?
                            I'm not really sure how it goes
                            But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete
                            When I wore a younger man's clothes"​

Comment

• AA-

1) Click the Twitter button
                              2) Paste the link to the tweet in between the two tags the button created. They look like this {TWEET} and {/TWEET}
                              3) Somewhere in the middle of the twitter link there may be a question mark. If so, delete everything from that question mark to the end. Need to do that for it to post correctly.

Comment

• Which one is the Twitter button? See below. I’m not seeing it.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X