Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
    Fox News has gone all in on DeSantis. The Donors don't want Trump either.

But the more others get into the race, the better it is for Trump. People voting for Trump are not going to others.

Nikki Haley Asa Hutchinson
    Tim Scott
    Anti woke indian guy

none of these people are going to be able take any people from Trump. They will bleed off from DeSantis. Maybe DeSantis can take Trump on one on one but I doubt it.at least not right now.

I expect that once the debates begin, DeSantis is going to mop the floor with those two percenters and a lot of them are going to drop out before Iowa. Haley (i.e. George W. with a vagina) is more or less aiming for a Veep spot. Republicans have absolutely no interest in seeing President Pence or Tim Scott.

Vivek Ramaswamy is an interesting candidate. He is saying some stuff that makes sense but in reality, he's got no chance. He's basically our Yang this time around. But I'm not complaining. You need those guys to bring in fresh ideas and call attention to problems that other candidates ignore.

There is still a massive amount of undecideds, but the current polls are rather ominous, as they show Trump with a huge lead over DeSantis. There is a long way to go though.

I still think that Republican attitudes could shift significantly once Ron starts making his case. He's got a very strong one, and Trump doesn't. I'm not as confident as I once was though, and there is still a large question mark as to whether Governor Ron will tack to the center if he runs or stand his ground. If he does the former, he'll lose.
    Last edited by Hannibal; April 12, 2023, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• DeSantis looks better vis a vis Trump in state level polls than the national ones. But I'm less optimistic than I once was.

Comment

• The Ds will do everything they an to get DJT again because they know who they're stuck with and they know who he can beat. It will be an unholy alliance that produces an election equivalent to The Last Jedi -- worse, actually. And I will huddle up in a ball and tell myself politics and policy is local.

Can't fucking wait.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I mean, I guess it could be Mastriano vs The Chairman, so, in theory, worse. BTW, when that fucking asshat beats the "RINO" Casey, I can't wait for the Trumpistas to scold "cucks" for blowing the election.

Comment

• Trump got a big bump in the polls because of Bragg's idiocy. We're more than 10 months away from the first primary ballot being cast in Iowa. Relax people.

Comment

• Sit back...munch on a McGriddle...drink a transtesticle light...and chill...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                DeSantis looks better vis a vis Trump in state level polls than the national ones. But I'm less optimistic than I once was.
                Trump is leading DeSantis in a Florida poll. It's a bit ominous. although it could be because Florida Rs don't want to lose their governor. I don't know.

Comment

• Speaking of polls, since last year's election Rasmussen appears to have shifted their methodology drastically. In the past, they have typically been to the right of the polling averages. Sometimes embarrassingly so. But now they are complete opposite, if their latest Biden approval poll is any indication. They have him at +0, whereas the average now is around -8.

Comment

• Buncha snowflakes...

PORTLAND, Ore. — Another downtown Portland business is calling it quits.

Coava Coffee on the corner of Southwest 12th Avenue and Jefferson Street announced Monday that its last day in that location would be Thursday. The business cited extreme violence and criminal activity that has gotten increasingly worse.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Prog policies...they're fantastic!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Buncha snowflakes...

PORTLAND, Ore. — Another downtown Portland business is calling it quits.

Coava Coffee on the corner of Southwest 12th Avenue and Jefferson Street announced Monday that its last day in that location would be Thursday. The business cited extreme violence and criminal activity that has gotten increasingly worse.

The only remaining question is how long is it going to take for the Prog politicians to realize that their policies aren't working.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They will never realize it. If their policies are failing it's due to guns, MAGA, and White Supremacy.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So they're going to ride the Titanic all the way to the bottom, huh?
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Actually, if a Prog Policy isn't working the answer is, always, that they didn't do it enough. Didn't spend enough money. Didn't regulate enough. Didn't remove enough police.

In the case of Portland, surely it's because they don't provide enough "services" to stop otherwise good people from being forced to commit crime.

Comment

• There's no arguing with them. The only remaining method of changing their minds is going to be suffering. So embrace the schadenfreude, point your finger, and laugh at Portand and Chicago as they increasingly become war zones and the people who live there increasingly become victims of what they voted for.

And if you are tempted to feel sorry for them, just remember that they crave the power to destroy wherever you live in the exact same way.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; April 12, 2023, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X