No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This board is full of frumpy, perpetually aggrieved, and confused conservatives. Confusion hangs heavy in the air. Now carry on, twatknuckles

Comment

• And because you're wicked people and the wicked deserve punishment, here you go. LET THE PUNISHMENT FIT THE CRIME

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• main problem I have with the democratic agenda is there sale of their souls for alternative energy.

First of all our efforts as a country even if we have 90% alternative energy in 10 years is like spitting into the towering inferno

You have all these dipshits now saying we are converting away from petroleum and for what. so that the rest of the world can just laugh in our face as we drive the middle class and small business into oblivion as they struggle to meet with governmental mandates that only get the rich richer.

Throw in the fact the footprint left behind whether we use fossil fuels or batteries is just as much. meanwhile the richest continue flying private jets and living in 8000 foot mansions right on the water somewhere lauging all the way to the bank along with the chines and the russians. next mission get rid of the dollar as the worldwide currency

these numbnuts are extinguishing all who live pay check to paycheck which last I saw was 70% of america.

gas up a dollar since first of the year here in zona--fokkers are just gonna force you into charging stations everywhere

Comment

• Follow the money.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My god, Crashcourse is making coherent posts. You KNOW shit’s bad when that happens.

And I agree 100%. Energy is my #1 issue and viewed through that lens, the progs are an existential threat to America.

Comment

• How DARE you not bow to the Green Altar...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tim Scott sending out notices that he's probably announcing a run in the morning. Diluting the anti-Trump vote further.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      STFU
                      You first

Comment

• Fox News has gone all in on DeSantis. The Donors don't want Trump either.

But the more others get into the race, the better it is for Trump. People voting for Trump are not going to others.

Nikki Haley Asa Hutchinson
                        Tim Scott
                        Anti woke indian guy

none of these people are going to be able take any people from Trump. They will bleed off from DeSantis. Maybe DeSantis can take Trump on one on one but I doubt it.at least not right now.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I have full faith and confidence that Ron DeSantis will be the next POTUS. Frankly, I’m not even that worried about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            This board is full of frumpy, perpetually aggrieved, and confused conservatives. Confusion hangs heavy in the air. Now carry on, twatknuckles
                            Please join us tomorrow at 6:00am for our standing Wednesday morning discussion at the local McDonald’s. This week’s topic: the many benefits of the Dewey Decimal System. Sausage McMuffins and premium coffee will be served.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I have full faith and confidence that Ron DeSantis will be the next POTUS. Frankly, I’m not even that worried about it.
                              You're dead wrong.

However, on Sasuage McMuffins you are correct. But don't overlook the Sausage McGriddle--the world's most uniquely divine breakfast food.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                NSFW. Mostly peaceful...

His sandwich board says "Children cannot consent to puberty blockers". I thought Canadians were supposed to be polite!
                                Two-tiered justice system.

Comment

Working...
                                X