Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Nor do they care about you. You are a shitty Scot draught consumer.
    If I’m eating pizza, Mexican, or nachos or whatever, I’m 100% cheap quaffable American beer. Gimme a Miller Lite with my (non frozen) wings every time. If I’m having a cigar and listening to some music, sure a nice “high dollar” porter or stout, though.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This 1% fact is important. There's way too much currency given the trans and gender identity movement ..... or probably better characterized as a social phenomena. For me it's a live and let live thing.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well, that’s fair — but you don’t get to live and let live if, say, you think biological women and trans women aren’t the same.

Dylan Mulvaney is also brand spokesperson for Nike WOMEN and promotes sports bras. This is a man currently pretending to be an adolescent girl (not even a woman his age).

Now, that won’t stop me from buying Nike (or not), but when they shove the ad into the public sphere I’m still gonna shake my head and say, “that’s fucking ridiculous.”
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Bear in mind that this all comes on the heels of a trans terrorism attack that left six people dead. Sympathy for trannies has never been higher.

it’s like how BLM was rewarded for all of their violence, loot, and pillaging with billions of dollars in funding and even a street named after them within a Molotov’s throw of the White House.

For the Left, terrorism works.

Comment

• Talent, in the context you've set, I agree with you. So does my wife, and i think ypu know where she's coming from. In the context I've previously stated, I'd engage in rational discourse. The 1%. ...this is an important fact. This is a tiny fraction of global citizens and far too much outrage is being generated over the social phenomena of trans people, in fact all categoris, I'd call them unfortunate labels, of the LGBTQ community. The level of outrage generates violent responses from both sides. In this circumstance, if there was more tolerance and less outrage involving this small community we'd be better off. Live and let live.
            Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; April 8, 2023, 04:56 PM.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Oh, it’s fucking insane, Talent. I remember in my younger days it had a DSM diagnosis and was called gender dysmorphia. Now, we have to pretend they’re of sound mind with this stuff or we become a pariah for not playing along. To be sure, I find that aspect of it way more shocking and off putting than the product spokesperson thing.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There’s no doubt that we are so spectacularly rich and settled that we fight over asinine shit, Buchanan. I don’t disagree with what you say, as long as I’m not compelled to state that up is down or implicitly agree.

I take much more issue with the US as a “white supremacy” state. That’s serious.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As long as the population fights over cultural issues there attention is put there and the mass population don't pay attention to the rich and corporations taking over the government more and more.

Look at the issues facing this nation:

A shrinking middle class/economic opportunities becoming fewer and fewer

Money in politics
                  Health Care becoming a privilege of the few

Housing

Ukraine/the many wars the US is currently involved in

Climate Change

And the list goes on and on.

Trans issues are way down the list. Part of the problem is we lack the words to properly describe the problem. When I look at it, I break it into two parts.

There is gender. Gender to me is the physical what you born as (male, female or herm). Then there is sexuality. That is the essence of who you are. That is a wide vast sea of possibilities.

Do I think that it is possible that your sexuality can be in conflict with your gender? Absolutely. Especially if a society condemns what you are. Hiding what you are can contribute to massive mental health issues.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Cultural issues are important too. It took me until somewhat recently to realize this. There’s a reason why cultural decline usually comes right before a collapse.

We’re on schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      Cultural issues are important too. It took me until somewhat recently to realize this. There’s a reason why cultural decline usually comes right before a collapse.

We’re on schedule.
                      Not saying that are not important,but when they are that seem to matter.. .

The collapse will not come because of trans issues. It will come when the corporations and rich take the last cent from the US. I don't think there is time for incremental change.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• 340112701_637093624907616_8725331493321685615_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=iHu82VqS3X0AX-RAE8U&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfBSU1sOuussSHaXINu-vesKjiIa2PhK5QuP2vYTOL3PBA&oe=643644D2.jpg
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1681006423392.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I miss those days when the two most insufferable fan bases went at it.

Comment

• HAPPY EASTER fellers. He hath risen to save wretches like THE_WIZARD_...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X