Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    No, no I feel for you because you have to cancel Bud Light just like Travis Tritt and Kid Rock had to. I had no idea what the latest outrage was about. But now I know!
    Well, knowing nothing about something has never stopped you before.

Comment

• "A flat chested trans woman with the physique of a flightless bird" is what AB sold out to. But that's still not the best reason to not drink that piss water.

Comment

• EFZ
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1680919146645.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 339987942_1152374905458252_1566132309968395305_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p180x540&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=gUFRW7MtFoEAX8tJKU_&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfAi3N--znX17r1c8gdUBDQg77VJEsdrh8waNaoKDW-19A&oe=643539A2.j
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Its ironic to me that Title IX is going to be a casualty in letting the boys play on girls teams, and compete against the girls. Title IX was won after a long struggle for equality in sports competition for women, and now, the prog left has lit the fuse that's going to destroy it. Of course, the "maga right" will get the blame when Title IX is destroyed, because the prog left is super efficient in deflecting blame for things that they have caused.

Just this week, Michigan renamed their Softball complex to honor Carol Hutchins who retired after last season. It is now Carol Hutchins Stadium, when it used to be Alumni Field. I wonder how long before the boys come along and start populating the teams that play there. Hutchins was a champion of Title IX at Michigan, fighting hard her entire career to see it implemented not only for softball, but in the entire athletic program. How ironic that just when she is being honored for her accomplishments, the 'boys' are coming along to take over, and destroy everything she worked for.
              It's the privilege pyramid, and "cis gender" girls are at the top. Trans are at the bottom. So therefore, the needs and wants of the girls don't matter . It's literally that simple.

Edit -- I don't give a shit about women's sports -- don't really care about this aspect of it. And TBH, I don't think that most Conservatives using this approach care either. It's just a convenient way to attack the trans movement -- by viewing it from the perspective of what effect it will have an an aggrieved demographic.

Exactly. And I want to be clear that letting little boys and girls in the pee wees and midgets play sports together is not what I'm opposed to. Shoot, when I was in 4th grade the girls kicked the boys' ass regularly in kickball and soccer. I'm not opposed to those ages being mixed together.

But HS and beyond, then no. Let the girls have their own teams, and the boys should play the boys.​
              It's basically too late already. The ship hasn't quite sailed, but it's about to. Chalk up another "L" for the worthless Republican Party and the worthless Conservative movement -- the movement that never actually conserves anything. The Rs willl cave like they always do.

The next frontier will be "Minor Attracted Persons". Or bestiality.. I don't fucking know, but I do know that when you point out that it's happening, froot will accuse you of watching too much Fox News and imagining the whole thing. Then it will happen, and DSL will call you a bigot for not adapting to the spirit of the age. And the cycle will continue until society collapses.
              Last edited by Hannibal; April 7, 2023, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Nah, like with Nike and Kapernick they likely have made a calculation that it is much better for their bottom line than to do it than not do it.
                With Bud Light, I guarantee you that they have made no such calculation. It's being done purely for a political agenda -- one that comes nowhere matching the political leanings of the target audience. Gilette's $8 Billion writeoff from their disastrous feminist anti-male campaign is a much better analogy.

Comment

• Screenshot_20230408-093018_Twitter.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Bud Light thing is curious to me. A principle of marketing is to know your audience and to not alienate them. I guess they did this in hopes that that they would extend their share and creep into other markets, but I don’t think Bud has much of a chance of becoming “the official beer of the trans community.” It’s just all a but foolish from a ROI standpoint.

But whatever. Just not something I care about much.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      The Bud Light thing is curious to me. A principle of marketing is to know your audience and to not alienate them. I guess they did this in hopes that that they would extend their share and creep into other markets, but I don’t think Bud has much of a chance of becoming “the official beer of the trans community.” It’s just all a but foolish from a ROI standpoint.

Something to care if the top companies are going this route. They all seem to be on this niche bandwagon that effects less than 1% of the population. It is very political as all the young CEO's seem to be on the woke side.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        The Bud Light thing is curious to me. A principle of marketing is to know your audience and to not alienate them. I guess they did this in hopes that that they would extend their share and creep into other markets, but I don’t think Bud has much of a chance of becoming “the official beer of the trans community.” It’s just all a but foolish from a ROI standpoint.

Nor do they care about you. You are a shitty Scot draught consumer.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1680972819872.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Nor do they care about you. You are a shitty Scot draught consumer.
                            Harsh, but somewhat fair.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Do you like my bv skirt honey?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

Something to care if the top companies are going this route. They all seem to be on this niche bandwagon that affects less than 1% of the population. It is very political as all the young CEO's seem to be on the woke side.
                                I still don’t care. The CEO of Apple is an Auburn alum. I have Apple products and I find his association with the cretins on the Plains more objectionable than some tranny product endorser.

As a general rule I don’t care about paid product endorsers. Ditto the political leanings of actors and artists. I’ll still watch the movies and listen to their music.

Your mileage may vary.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X