• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seconded.

Comment

• Thirded.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The various risks to whatever - and the list of whatevers is long and includes trans athletes, bathrooms, kids being exposed to or not exposed to this particular gender issue - associated with the existence of "trannies" is not an issue I'll through a give a fuck into the ring. I'll consider doing that if it isn't generalized and responsible, rational discourse about very specific circumstances involving transgender people can take place.

For example, I'll support rational discourse about transgender people when it involves their involvement/participation in athletics, the military or school curricula. One at a time.

Trans people are first human beings. Second, they are people who express themselves in a certain way. That expression is no different than people that identify as protestants or Jews. Many don't see things that way at all. Fine with me. There are others who will commit crimes of verbal abuse and violence involving trans people. That's where I draw the line and identify this cohort as law breakers who should be held accountable.

Unfortunately, the explosion of social media and how it can be used to wrongfully vilify whatever group including trans people (among others who are sexually different) and incite the kind of violence against trans people that I strongly oppose, is an issue that involve, in part, 1A - another day for that one.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Trump did anything but that.
          He clearly said they were not going to touch Medicare and Social security all during the 2016 campaign. That was his great trick, he shit canned the unpopular entitlement cuts that the Republicans always talked about. Going into the election he was polling as the more moderate between him and Hillary. The Republican party under Trump has been largely moderate policy wise and reactionary culturally. Tiny D's extreme weakness against Trump is he has a lot of votes recorded for the Paul Ryan entitlement cuts. Any of those Republicans are gone or they have STFU about entitlement cuts.

Comment

• It sounds like a lot of you guys need to cancel Bud Light.

Comment

• No YOU STFU.

Comment

• Sage advice from STFU.

STFU.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I had to cancel Diggstown after finding out what a creep James Woods was. Its a shame because I really liked that movie.

Comment

• So these people who give a fuck won’t fucking impact shit so why the fuck would anyone give a fuck about them giving a fuck?
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Also, Rs are obviously reactionary on social issues because Progs continue to push into lunacy. Would be nice to have nothing to react to, but, hey — The Chairman is set to change Title IX to prohibit States from saying dudes can’t play women’s sports. Just as Title IX intended.

Gotta react to that idiocy.

Comment

• No, no I feel for you because you have to cancel Bud Light just like Travis Tritt and Kid Rock had to. I had no idea what the latest outrage was about. But now I know!

Comment

• Oh, I understand that you support dudes playing women’s sports. And I know how much you love Mulvaney.

Comment

• No I actually have no opinion on the matter, but you as a shit poster are quick to frame it that way.

Comment

• Interesting. I don’t wanna cancel Bud Light. Even said I don’t give a fuck. Interesting you were so quick to frame it that way.

Feeling is entirely mutual. Entirely Biden boom.

I didn’t realize woodshedding CGVT again hurt your feelings so much. Life’s little gifts.

Comment

• I cancel Bud Light because it sucks...not because of chicks with dicks... but I would bet you a nickel to a dollar every Prog would cancel ANY product that had DJT in it or his endorsement...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X