No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolte would make a great Trump for the Lifetime movie...I would say Akec B but he would shoot someone...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hopefully you get a part in the next Alec Baldwin movie.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As the shooter or the shootee?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From what I can tell so far there’s about 20 reporters for every protester at the courthouse circus.

Comment

• NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!

Except 16.998 rioters from the summer of love. Only 2 or 17,000 rioters who were arrested were prosecuted.

Except Hunter Biden.

Except the Supreme Court rioters after the Roe leak.

Except Hillary Clinton.

Equal Justice in America does not exist so stop with the No one is above the law. It's a falsehood.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's been reported that the DA's office will not take a mug shot or handcuff Trump. I'm gonna LMAO if he gets shuttled in and out through a private entrance and the mob out front doesn't get a single shot of him. The judge HAS allowed 5 pool reporters to take photos inside the courthouse for a few minutes before the official proceeding begins.

Comment

• Funniest things that could happen today are the judge issues a gag order which Trump violates within hours and also MTG gets herself arrested in solidarity with The Donald.

Elsewhere the Chicago Mayor's election is today and also the important Wisconsin Supreme Court race. Am hoping a lot of MAGA Badgers are spending the day waving TRUMP OR DEATH flags by the highway instead of actually voting.

Comment

• What does that even mean DSL?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump's legal team is upset. They just found out that Trump will be tried as an adult.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What does that mean CGVT?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• download (5).jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Novel legal strategy this morning by Trump to not just attack the Judge's character for a 5th day in a row but to also now start attacking the judge's daughter too.

Comment

• Bad news for Mr. Bigly in a more significant investigation.

Comment

• video_image-J711HZJyi.jpg

Comment

• What does that really imply?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X