No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But honestly this just gave Trump exactly what he wanted...I don't really give a fuck about DJT as I wish he would ho pound sand...he is not the future of this country BUT this indictment is absolutely fucking BULLSHIT. Fuck you Joe Biden. Fuck you Progs. Fuck all of you.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Joe Biden and all his ilk are fucking pieces of shit. Period.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't know why you're upset. Marge has the solution.

Screenshot 2023-03-30 9.24.51 PM.png
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          But honestly this just gave Trump exactly what he wanted...I don't really give a fuck about DJT as I wish he would ho pound sand...he is not the future of this country BUT this indictment is absolutely fucking BULLSHIT. Fuck you Joe Biden. Fuck you Progs. Fuck all of you.
          You don’t really care about Trump but anyone who voted against him can burn in Hell and is a piece of shit. Fuck all of us, we’re significantly worse than Hitler. Got it, big dawg, 8th place ketchup king of Desolate County.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The fools at MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the MSM can't wait to see Trump arrested. They think this is going to be their moment to shine.

But, if the authorities cuff Trump and perp walk him, he will be in his absolute glory. They'll give him everything he wants out of this.

And the Democrats continue to spit into the wind when it comes to Trump.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                The fools at MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the MSM can't wait to see Trump arrested. They think this is going to be their moment to shine.

But, if the authorities cuff Trump and perp walk him, he will be in his absolute glory. They'll give him everything he wants out of this.

How can Dems indicate and persecute a man as brilliant as this? Who is clearly Christ’s chosen successor?

Comment

• You all need to get laid.

But don’t look at me.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The fools at MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the MSM can't wait to see Trump arrested. They think this is going to be their moment to shine.

EFZ
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      You all need to get laid.

But don’t look at me.
                      Wiz is taking a long, hard look. But don’t tell him I said that. I’ve no interest in spending time with the sex crimes division tonight.

Comment

But don’t look at me.
                        Hi baby
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

CNN and MSNBC will be thrilled because it will boost their ratings for awhile. Fox will be thrilled because they are pushing DeSantis a ton these days and that will give them more ammo to work with.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

But don’t look at me.
                            True on both accounts. I thought there might be actually thought provoking discussion here but instead after a couple pages it turned into playground taunting.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• There's no way you actually thought that. AA's attempt to seduce Wiz was the most throught-provoking thing on this thread since at least the mid-terms.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Bragg is a moron. Chances are this flimsy shit gets tossed and now he's turning Trump into a victim or at the very least allowing Trump to play that card. Maybe their goal is to elevate Trump?

Comment

Working...
                                X