No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not trolling. That is exactly what you are.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• CGVT equates gang woundings with school shootings. That’s a fact. He’s fucking done that today, though he’s too much of a bitch to actually SAY IT. SAY. IT.

CGVT wants to ignore the 2nd A to take guns from people who do nothing wrong, Authoritarian,

CGVT wants to punish “Bubba” even though his proposal will hammer persons of color. But he won’t say that. Only Bubba.

None of that is trolling. Just accurate summary of CGVT’s posts. And, of course, like most Progs, he cries like a bitch when make him defend the total shit he spews.

Oh, and thinks the trans people are the real victims in Nashville.

Comment

• And once again Talent takes what is said and twists it to fit his purpose intentionally skipping over the actual point of the post

It is his predictable M.O

Shit posting.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• By the way.

It's the guns. You all fucking know it, no matter how you try to twist it to something else.

SAY IT. SAY IT!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Talent 52 CGVT 0

AT THE HALF.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Already acknowledged guns are an issue. Not that hard to be honest. Well, for me, at least. For the habitual liars, it’s hard. As evidenced by today.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              The gun issue is actually fairly interesting if you compare, say, 1975 USA vs 1990 USA vs 2023 USA. Access to guns isn't particularly different. So, something changed. It's not say that 350 million guns (or whatever the number is) isn't an issue. That's easy to acknowledge. But, there is ALSO something else going on -- I dunno if it's the Columbine Effect or not (for real, honest-to-goodness mass shootings).

In any event, it's easy to acknowledge that massive amounts of guns are a problem in the US while also:

(a) pointing out that, unlike other countries, the US actually has a Constitional right to access guns;
              (b) arguing that the answer to bad people doing bad shit isn't to penalize good people. There were roughly 10,000 drunk driving deaths last year and roughly 13,000 gun homicides. We certainly aren't going to take away your car -- well, electric car! And the right to a car isn't even constitutionally proteted. We're going to punish the wrongdoers; and
              (c) the question will always remain -- identify and prove up the problem, propose a solution, prove up that the solution materially redresses the problem.

So, for people like CGVT and the Progs, (a) blocks their true desire. They can't confiscate all guns and prohibit further gun ownership. They can, of course, punish good people by making it more onerous for them to own firearms while, of course, not punishing bad people who illegally own firearms. Per (b), I would argue that's not a real solution. Or, they could propose a solution per the framework in (c). That's the best answer. But that's not what we'll ever get.

Instead, we'll get gang shootouts are the same as school shootings or, even better, gang shootouts with only wounded people are the same as school shootings. And for a solution we'll get ban all guns which, of course, is a per se non-starter so it is, in effect, a totally unserious, fake proposal. Anything to avoid doing the hard work of (c).

Comment

• Can’t be refuted. Still…

CGVT equates gang woundings with school shootings. That’s a fact. He’s fucking done that today, though he’s too much of a bitch to actually SAY IT. SAY. IT.

CGVT wants to ignore the 2nd A to take guns from people who do nothing wrong, Authoritarian,

CGVT wants to punish “Bubba” even though his proposal will hammer persons of color. But he won’t say that. Only Bubba.

None of that is trolling. Just accurate summary of CGVT’s posts. And, of course, like most Progs, he cries like a bitch when make him defend the total shit he spews.​

Comment

• I'm not playing fuck-fuck with you and your disingenuous bullshit tonight. I spelled out your M.O. and you are following it to a tee

Move along.

Nothing to see here

Comment

• I answer honestly and fairly and, of course..,

CGVT equates gang woundings with school shootings. That’s a fact. He’s fucking done that today, though he’s too much of a bitch to actually SAY IT. SAY. IT.

None of that is trolling. Just accurate summary of CGVT’s posts. And, of course, like most Progs, he cries like a bitch when make him defend the total shit he spews.​​

Comment

• I love…LOVE…calling Progs out on their own positions and just humiliating them because they’re sooooo dishonest. Love it.

And today? Man did I have a lot to work with…

Comment

• I broke him. Lol.

Welp, that was fun. Easy, but fun. I’m so glad he was such a fuckstick when Mike took him to task on mass shootings. Bludgeoning him with that was great.

Comment

• Progs are like cockroaches...shine the light...they scurry for cover...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bill Clinton...Paula Jones...Juanita Broderick...Kathleen Willey...Monica Lewinsky...nothing. Hillary email server and Russia collusion bullshit...nothing...Hunter and Joe...nothing...

DJT...indictment!!!!

Nope...no double justice system in America...nope. Nothing to see here...

Of course nothing is going to come of this...just a way to embarrass DJT and "MAGA AMERICANS"...they have zero to go on here...doesn't matter to the Progs...this is going to be absolutely hysterical when it's all said and done...heh
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!!!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Banana Fucking Republic.

May Joe Fucking Biden and all his ilk burn in fucking hell.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X