No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did the 1994 Assault weapons ban survive court challenges? Because it had a sunset provision?

Comment

• Why do Progs never grandstand about shootings when in their own cities...they love using mass shootings as their tool to gain points but you never hear about the killing fields of Chicago...where more people die every day than any mass shooting this year...hmmmm....I wonder why...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        How did the 1994 Assault weapons ban survive court challenges? Because it had a sunset provision?
        Did the Court take it up? I didn’t think they did.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• How about we take those 87,000 new IRS agents and make them armed school security officers instead...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That would probably attract more gunfire than it would prevent.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Did the Court take it up? I didn’t think they did.
              No, definitely never made it to the SC. But apparently it never went anywhere in any federal court. According to Wikipedia it was never challenged on 2nd Amendment grounds--- moreso Commerce Clause (and the gun companies lost).

It really didn't affect possession. Just manufacture. As best I can recall.

Comment

• Oh my

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Why does the US have this problem, but other countries do not?

Because the US is the only large country in which ownership of guns is protected in the constitution

.And the reason for the 2nd amendment is to have an armed populace that could overthrow a tyrannical government.

And that is why CGVT and the other totalitarians here hate the private ownership of guns.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Oh my

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF
                      I wish you would get this excited about your own president

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Because the US is the only large country in which ownership of guns is protected in the constitution

.And the reason for the 2nd amendment is to have an armed populace that could overthrow a tyrannical government.

And that is why CGVT and the other totalitarians here hate the private ownership of guns.
                        Totalitarian. Ha! What a fucking clown

Geezer's America

Fsbhqw5aQAIEFiy.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comrade CGVT hath spoken...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Conservatives:

Fsbk0s3X0AMWVc1.jpg
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Progs want to ignore Constitutional rights to enforce their policies. Policies that would likely come from the executive.

They are the authoritarian left. There’s no debate. Hell, they have equate wounded victims of a gang shootout with children killed in a school shooting, It’s what leftist authoritarians do — lie, lie, lie to impose their will.

Comment

• Look at that, Talent is back to trolling with shit posts.

What a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X