Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    I wonder if anyone would go to prison for publishing Ivanka Trump's stolen diary. Fascinating that James O'Keefe is the only investigative journalist to be prosecuted for this type of crime (the Pentagon Papers were totally on the up-and-up amirite?) I swear, it's almost as if we have a two tier justice system in the United States that only punishes Republicans while protecting Democrats.
    If they stole the diary out of a storage unit, yeah, they probably would go to jail.

Amazing that disgusting vermin like you don’t understand that.

Comment

• Theft is theft. Any comments on the content?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Theft is theft. Any comments on the content?
        I’m not her therapist. I have no idea if the shit in her diary is true. I can say without hesitation that her diary was stolen though and the slime who stole it deserve to suffer. Just like every piece of revolting shit that rioted in the Capitol deserves to suffer.

Your party, your “movement”, chose Donald Trump as its emissary. You’ve lost all right for the rest of your life to claim any moral, ethical, or spiritual high ground. Not really interested in getting into this fight tonight but will continue in the morning if you want. Motherfucker, I come back from the bar to read this trash don’t expect me to be in a good mood.

(I actually like you quite a bit don’t get offended at my impertinence). Hannibal can eat a cock though.

Comment

• Badass Special Counsel: Trump lied to his own lawyers

A federal judge ruled the special counsel has presented evidence that Donald Trump may have broken the law in his handling of classified documents, sources told ABC News.

Comment

• Jack Smith spent years prosecuting Serbian, Bosnian, and Albanian war criminals. Like that dude who drank arsenic rather than say he was sorry. LOL that he’s gonna be intimidated by Trump or his miniature army of cowardly racist shitbirds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I’m not her therapist. I have no idea if the shit in her diary is true. I can say without hesitation that her diary was stolen though and the slime who stole it deserve to suffer. Just like every piece of revolting shit that rioted in the Capitol deserves to suffer.

Your party, your “movement”, chose Donald Trump as its emissary. You’ve lost all right for the rest of your life to claim any moral, ethical, or spiritual high ground. Not really interested in getting into this fight tonight but will continue in the morning if you want. Motherfucker, I come back from the bar to read this trash don’t expect me to be in a good mood.

(I actually like you quite a bit don’t get offended at my impertinence). Hannibal can eat a cock though.
              Classy, but don't give up little fella. One of these days if you groom the right person you will get laid.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

Classy, but don't give up little fella. One of these days if you groom the right person you will get laid.
                See this is just lazy and uncreative. At least throw in a Chuck E Cheese reference.

I’d like to say MAGA ain’t sending their best but, they are. They are.

Comment

If they stole the diary out of a storage unit, yeah, they probably would go to jail.

Well, theft penalties are measured by value. This being less than $1000, it's likely a first degree misdemeanor in most states. If you were in, oh, I don't know, a Prog utopia like San Francisco people aren't even prosecuted for theft of his nature.

If it amounts to breaking and entering, then it's a felony and PROBABLY 6 months.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

The leaking of the Pentagon Papers (top secret documents) was highly illegal -- a much, much more severe crime than breaking into a storage unit to commit petty theft. If a MAGA guy did that to a Democrat regime today, the leaker would have been hunted down, rooted out, and sent to prison for life.

And James O'Keefe didn't steal the diary. He, at the absolute worst, had prior knowledge of the theft and told the thieves that he was willing to publish the material -- a morally gray area that I have no doubt Democrat journalists have been operating in for decades, and a "crime" for which no Democrat has ever been raided by the Feds. I believe that Republicans should be held to the same legal standards as Democrats. I know, that makes me disgusting vermin.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; March 22, 2023, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Well, theft penalties are measured by value. This being less than $1000, it's likely a first degree misdemeanor in most states. If you were in, oh, I don't know, a Prog utopia like San Francisco people aren't even prosecuted for theft of his nature.

If it amounts to breaking and entering, then it's a felony and PROBABLY 6 months.
                        Is the value based off its inherent value or what they were able to sell it for? I believe they got paid $20,000 by Veritas for the thing but don’t remember that exact detail off the top of my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

6 months at most. If you are a member of Antifa or BLM though, it's more like 6 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Today's edition of Prog Logic and the certain equality of outcomes for Robin DiAngelo and the Dilbert guy.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-white-people/

Robin DiAngelo Advises People of Color to ‘Get Away from White People’

“People of color need to get away from White people and have some community with each other,” DiAngelo chuckled during a webinar entitled, “Racial Justice: The Next Frontier,” hosted on March 1.

Later on in the panel discussion, DiAngelo went on to suggest that people who do not concede to antiracist teachings do not belong in modern workforces.

“In 2023, we have to see the ability to engage in these conversations with some nuance and some skill as a basic qualification and if you can’t do that, you’re just simply not qualified in today’s workplace,” DiAngelo said as the panel of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) consultants nodded in agreement.

“What I want to do is create a culture that actually spits out those who are resistant,” DiAngelo added.

I bet she's a blast at parties.

People like her are downright demonic.

Comment

• Agreed. I imagine her cackling with delight when Floyd was killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

The leaking of the Pentagon Papers (top secret documents) was highly illegal -- a much, much more severe crime than breaking into a storage unit to commit petty theft. If a MAGA guy did that to a Democrat regime today, the leaker would have been hunted down, rooted out, and sent to prison for life.

And James O'Keefe didn't steal the diary. He, at the absolute worst, had prior knowledge of the theft and told the thieves that he was willing to publish the material -- a morally gray area that I have no doubt Democrat journalists have been operating in for decades, and a "crime" for which no Democrat has ever been raided by the Feds. I believe that Republicans should be held to the same legal standards as Democrats. I know, that makes me disgusting vermin.
                                O'Keefe's role is TBD. The internal documents at Veritas have been hidden from prosecutors until yesterday. Somebody at Veritas paid the thieves, knew where it had come from and promised them more money if they could go back and find anything else.

Just for the record on the Pentagon Papers, that was really not a leftist trying to make Nixon specifically look bad. The Papers themselves were written while LBJ was still in office and were all about the JFK and LBJ administrations. They just happened to be leaked after Nixon took office. Ellsberg was never claimed to have taken money for leaking them. The case against him fell apart not because anyone thought he was innocent but because the Nixon administration ridiculously broke into his psychiatrist's office to steal his records and illegally wiretapped people around him.

Comment

Working...
                                X