No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump being indicated on this will be a great political boon for him on the Republican primary side. It will force DeSantis to take a knee before Trump and defend him.

Trump greatest liability legallyhas always been his finances.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
      Trump being indicated on this will be a great political boon for him on the Republican primary side. It will force DeSantis to take a knee before Trump and defend him.

Trump greatest liability legallyhas always been his finances.

I've already seen moron MAGA clowns demanding DeSantis order Florida law enforcement to not cooperate with his extradition. Trump's own lawyers have already said he would turn himself in if indicted.

Comment

• Yesterday I posted that Xi may be warry of "cuddling" up to an alleged war criminal. While that may seem like a wise choice, yesterday's initial flurry regarding the issuance of an arrest warrant on Putin, like the drone dust-up, will fade quickly. That's because the Chinese see some level of success achieved by Putin in Ukraine is more important than his failing as a result of western assistance to Zelenski. So, the Chinese as peacemakers? That will be the line but it cloaks Xi's intent to support Russia in achieving Putin's goals. How? Sanctions busting.

Russia can outlast Ukraine and the west only if Russia's Defense Industry Base (DIB) can produce the wherewithal for waging war, the kind of which involves the unprecedented daily expenditure of munitions and the equipment to deliver it to targets. Behind the scenes and involving Belarus, Iran, China and Russia are schemes to get the fundamental components to arm Russia, microelectronics most notably, funneled through Belarus. Despite efforts by the west to prevent the transfer of war fighting components to Russia from countries that have an interest in doing so, intelligence reports indicate Russia will get the components it needs to sustain it's war with Ukraine until such time as a negotiated settlement favoring Russia is obtainable. This axis of powers does not need to provide actual arms but only the components for building them inside Russia. That this is happening and China is involved, is entirely deniable.

What remains to be seen is if the demonstrated incompetence of the leadership of Russia's army can be overcome by the sheer weight of the numbers - soldiers, tanks, munitions - in forcing Zelenski to negotiate after abandoning the goal of driving the Russians back to the pre-2014 boarders. A strongly contributing factor to the potential for RUssian success is also something that doesn't get a lot of press coverage. It is the social-political efforts undertaken by Russia to Russify the economic and social infrastructure of the Ukrainian territory it has occupied. Crimea is a good example of how effective that has been and portends what lies ahead for the entirety of the 4 Ukrainian Oblasts Putin has declared as part of Russia.
        Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; March 18, 2023, 10:00 AM.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!!
          Correct

Comment

• LMAO. Misdemeanor.

Meanwhile...ca7317_79159c48577743e2931c0edb5638fc7f_mv2 (1).png
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Andy McCarthy has a decent piece explaining that they’re probably trying to upgrade the misdemeanor charges to a minor felony because the statute of limitations ran out already if it’s just a misdemeanor. That makes the case even shakier.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                n2ri34zpzkna1.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ivanka Trump? The Ivanka Trump who had an official position in the WH for four years? Huh!

Comment

• Cool your jets, Renfield, he hasn’t even been charged yet.

Comment

• 1) Haha dumb libs. By indicting Trump you guarantee his re-election! 4-D chess, baby! GAME. SET. MATCH.

2) MAGA NATION demands you stop all prosecution immediately!!!!! Stop the thing that will get him re-elected NOW!!!!

Honestly the past year or so has made me realize how many predictions of how something will play politically is based on the thoughts of people who spend way too much time online obsessing over politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Unless there's something new no one knows about I tend to agree. These are misdemeanor charges -- not worth the trouble and circus, IMO, when there's 3 other more serious investigations going on.
                        Indeed. And there is a 2--year statute of limitations on this "crime".

Comment

I've already seen moron MAGA clowns demanding DeSantis order Florida law enforcement to not cooperate with his extradition. Trump's own lawyers have already said he would turn himself in if indicted.
                          Oh my. There is no way The Donald would miss the photo ops of him being led into court (handcuffs would be a bonus) and spouting off on how wrong all of this is. Of course, the MSM will be all over it, giggling with Harris-like glee, but unknowingly giving Trump exactly what he wants.

If he gets arrested and cuffed, its time to pop the popcorn. The fun has just begun.

And while I don't agree it 'guarantees' him re-election, its not going to hurt him in his supporters' eyes. Its only going to help him.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Honestly the past year or so has made me realize how many predictions of how something will play politically is based on the thoughts of people who spend way too much time online obsessing over politics.
                            yeah, well a lot of us had Purdue in the Final four, if not winning the whole thing, so excuse us.

Comment

• And some picked Kansas.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X