• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we shouldn't tell the anorexic kids yeah you really are fat

we shouldn't tell the gender confused yeah you really were born wrong

you can't marry, drink, vote, join military, smoke etc. until a certain age

but you can change sexes and pronouns starting in junior high or earlier

Comment

• That’s because our society has gone insane.

Comment

• Somewhat related to earlier discussion but the injunction against Florida's "Stop WOKE Act" has been upheld by an Appeals Court. Cannot be enforced on Florida universities until there's a final decision in the courts.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Don't say gay!

It might be contagious!
          For the 1,000th time. That bill prohibits instruction of sexual and gender ideology to kids K through 3rd grade. You clearly hate that bill so one can only assume that you favor teaching kindergartners about sex. That’s disgusting which makes you disgusting.

You keep claiming that you are against genital mutilation and puberty blockers for kids, then turn around defend politicians who advocate such things and attack those who have enacted laws to prevent it. That makes you either a liar or hypocrite.

It’s obvious from your posts that’s not what you actually believe so don’t lie about it. Have the balls to stand up for what you believe in. You still have those, right? Or are you a coward as well?

Comment

• Puberty blockers are reversible.

The don't say gay bill is to fix a fictional problem that does not exist and was created by the right wing to scare the rubes.

6 year old: Why are those two men kissing?
            Teacher : Because they love each other.
            6 year old: OK as he returns to eating glue.

GROOMING!!!!!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And that scenario is completely permitted under the Parental Rights Act. A bill that has the approval of a majority of Florida Democrats and is favored 2:1 nationwide.

More and more studies are casting aside the claim that puberty blockers are reversible and safe. Common sense would dictate as much but we’re way past that. Highly developed countries like Finland, Sweden, and the U.K. have banned their use while conducting further research.

Comment

• Just to be clear ....... the "Parental Rights in Education" (also characterized by opponents as the "Don't Say Gay" bill)​ is different in it's scope and intent from the "Individual Freedom" Bill also knowns as the "Anti-WOKE" Bill.

There is also a separate bill before the FL Legislature that expands the coverage of the Parental Rights bill (K though 3years old) to K through 8th grade - usually 10 years old.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Think you mean 5th grade. 8th graders are usually 13-14 years old

Comment

• Cut him some slack. When Jeff went to school at his one-room school house, you graduated when you were 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Think you mean 5th grade. 8th graders are usually 13-14 years old
                      Well, I'm not really sure whether the language in the actual bill extends the law to "8th graders" or "10 year olds." I've seen it both ways in news reports.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Well, I'm not really sure whether the language in the actual bill extends the law to "8th graders" or "10 year olds." I've seen it both ways in news reports.
                        I saw an article that said 10 year olds. No sex ed through all junior high seems extreme to me.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Affidavit of Jamie Reed: https://ago.mo.gov/docs/default-sour...rsn=6a64d339_2

Ms. Reed is a trans rights supporter who worked for the Washington University Pediatric Transgender Care Center. She took the job because, as noted, she wanted to help trans kids. She ended up being a whistleblower. It's definitely worth the read. What's of particularly interest is how many of her "patients" are generally facing mental health issues.

Now, this is only one affidavit from one place (though, WashU isn't a nobody). But it speaks to pathological ideology that is hellbent, for whatever reason, mutilating children. Now, I don't know if it's a "crisis" or not, but I'm fairly certain "crisis" isn't the threshold before government can act to protect children.

In any event, IF what Ms. Reed says happened, did happen and IF it's happening in other places, then it is, at minimum, an issue that government ought to consider.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Toward the end of my time at the Center, it became clear that many children coming to the Center had gender identities that were likely the result of social contagion. When I first started in 2018, the Center would receive between 5 and 10 calls a month. By the time I left, that number was more than 40 calls a month.

Many children themselves would say that they learned of their gender identities from TikTok.

In one case, a child came into the Center identifying as “blind,” even though the child could in fact see (after vision tests were performed). The child also identified as transgender. The Center dismissed the child’s assertion about blindness as a somatization disorder but uncritically accepted the child’s statement about gender and prescribed that child with drugs for medical transition without confirming the length or persistence of the condition. No concurrent mental health care was provided.

The Center also tells parents, children, and the public that puberty blockers are fully reversible. They are not. In children going through normal puberty, puberty blockers do lasting damage. They cause children to go through menopause early, they reduce bone density, and they worsen mental health.

Trust the experts! Nothing nefarious going on here. DeSatan bad!!

Comment

Working...
                                X