No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha amazing. Tucker is a fraud and a liar. What will his shameful fans say tomorrow? These text messages were forged by Ukrainians paid by Soros via the Mexican cartels and the Hugo Chavez Living Trust? Seems as good an effort as any.

Comment

• Your Trump Derangement Syndrome has morphed into Tucker Derangement Syndrome...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He said Trump Derangement Syndrome

Everybody drink!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Why yes...I'll drink to your Trump Derangement Syndrome as well...thank you.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My thoughts on the "new" evidence is that (1) it's only new to us -- presumably every defendant had access to and could have provided the same evidence in court; (2) it doesn't do anything to negate the actual charges brought -- obstruction of a federal proceeding or charges associated with rioting; and (3) it, of course, is contrary to the Ds preposterous "coup" or "democracy barely handing on" or "insurrection" bullshit narratives.

If we were all sane people we would have treated the rioters as such rioters and not as some sort of Central African warlords on the verge of taking over the government. The first part falls square on the Rs or, at least, the Trumpists, of which there are many (a lot of Rs seem perfetly fine saying they were rioters). The second party falls square on the Ds -- and I can't really think of any D who has said "let's pump the brakes on this insurrection bullshit."

So, you end up with two competing narratives that aren't meaningfully connected to reality and so Tucker and the Rs get to run shit that pretty clearly contradicts the insurrection narrative (because it's just false), but does nothing with actual reality. It's just fantastic to watch each taking turns to refute the others hyperbolic bullshit.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Regarding Trump and the election stuff, I'm actually glad to learn the true feelings of the main voices at FOX. I have a higher opinion of someone shilling for a buck than deranged morons. I don't even think Trump and Kari Lake believe the bullshit they spew, they just know it plays to particular audience who will never abandon them. If they admit defeat, their followers will fade away and Lake would have to get a real job.

Comment

• Once the Dominion suit is over I'd be surprised if there weren't some "changes" at Fox. CEO and Roger Ailes replacement Suzanne Scott maybe gets the boot. One of the primetime Big 3 leaves (Hannity cuz he's the oldest and closest to Trump).

It's tough to see how they operate as one big happy family again when you see how much venom and contempt the opinion folks had for the news side.

Comment

• All of this could have been avoided if Trump and his legion of supporters conceded that they lost. And the people who knew he lost on the Republican side to tell him and them to STFU about it, instead they just sat back and said, "what could go wrong." There is a long tradition of losing candidates getting thrown away and the losing party going back to the drawing board.
                  Last edited by froot loops; March 8, 2023, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• LOL. It's just hard, with what we saw in 2016, to take that seriously. I mean, yeah -- it's right. So, I guess there is that. But, knowing how the Ds concede elections -- well, it's just kinda funny.

Comment

• Anyway, partisan hackery is pretty much where we are. No one really looks in the mirror -- at least no one with an amplified message. Whatever. There's really no reason to defend or downplay Jan 6 at all. I mean, yeah, the Ds were histrionic asshats in the aftermath, but whatever. Gotta own that one.

And you gotta own the Russiagate bullshit (and MSNBC pumping its viewers every night with salacious shit). You gotta own JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!! (which is a total fucking lie aimed directly at election integrity).

Strangelove may that I remind folks of JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!! -- and for good reason -- it's the goddam President of the US lying -- outrhight lying -- and race-baiting in a way that directly undercuts faith in elections -- and for what -- to federalize all elections.

Own it. Everyone. It shouldn't be that hard, but here we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        There's really no reason to defend or downplay Jan 6 at all.
                        What is there to defend or downplay? It was a very very low grade "riot" by modern standards. The fact that you had tens of thousands of really pissed off people there and there was virtually no damage done to the capital speaks to the civility and restraint of the mob. If that had been BLM, the capital would be in ashes.

All that I ask for is equitable treatment based on precedent with Left wing rioters, which clearly is not happening. What kind of jail stay would an Antifa goon get for smacking a police officer with a flag? A weekend? I have said on many occasions that if Antifa and BLM were treated equitably with the Jan 6 criminals, we would have been piling bodies into mass graves in 2020. Our Vice President even openly promoted a rioters' bail fund that got violent BLM and Antifa goons back out onto the streets

And Left Wing riots get results. The 2020 BLM riots permanently changed our society and led to policy changes around the country.

The first part falls square on the Rs or, at least, the Trumpists, of which there are many (a lot of Rs seem perfetly fine saying they were rioters). The second party falls square on the Ds -- and I can't really think of any D who has said "let's pump the brakes on this insurrection bullshit."
                        A huge portion of the Rs (e.g. Liz Cheney) have joined in on the "coup" idiocy. And that is a huge, huge problem. When your own people are adopting your enemy's narratives, you have absolutely zero chance of winning.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; March 8, 2023, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Hahaha amazing. Tucker is a fraud and a liar. What will his shameful fans say tomorrow? These text messages were forged by Ukrainians paid by Soros via the Mexican cartels and the Hugo Chavez Living Trust? Seems as good an effort as any.

How does that make Tucker a fraud? I haven't seen or heard him praise Trump publicly in a long time -- maybe ever. And he's right about Trump's four years being an abject failure, although he hasn't said it loudly on his show.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a LOT easier to accept defeat when your opponent is so proud of themselves for getting away with cheating all along.

Comment

• You are welcome to provide evidence of cheating when so far there has been none provided at all.

Comment

• You don't count videos that prove ballot harvesting and hundreds of sworn affidavits as evidence?

Election officials in multiple states sent home partisan observers by lying and saying that they were suspending the vote count. (this is all public record and not in dispute). Then, with those observers gone, they counted a bunch of ballots that just happened to break 100% for Biden. This is literally on video in Fulton County, GA. Does that count as evidence?
                                Last edited by Hannibal; March 8, 2023, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X