Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I think Strangelove knows more about Trump than I do. And I'm supposed to be the 'trumper' around here, according to some.
    Reveling in one’s own ignorance is such a Trumper thing to do. Repent! Make amends!

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        One of the several dozen people arrested in DeKalb County for the above is a lawyer with the Southern Poverty law Center

SPLC attorney among 23 Antifa charged over violent Atlanta Cop City protests | Daily Mail Online
        Is that the same SPLC that likes to classify which organizations are hate groups and domestic terrorists? Because that would be weird.

Comment

• An attorney that's a criminal p.o.s. wow. How enlightening.

Comment

• 330295030_2904362896361592_4909236863242352225_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=Y1f-snXirhsAX_-tTSN&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfBEDGW3tP1MNrVuXKyp05JmMtwlE2DJTUnWUWD5TykEZg&oe=640D0EFF.j

If you remember these days, you are old.

My first car was a '63 Buick LeSabre that my dad bought from his boss for me. It had a 22 gallon tank. I usually got enough gas for my week of driving for about $5.00. And I thought that was high.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This is not MY car, but it could be the twin brother of my first car. Same color, 4 door, etc.

Man, I loved that car. I drove the snot out of that thing.

1963_buick_lesabre_20220509_150254-78670.jpg?fit=940%2C627.jpg

Comment

• I learned to drive in this car (well, not this car...)

72 Deuce and a Quarter

Gas was .49.9

5297f7db8d758799c670939d13a95e2f.jpg
                Last edited by CGVT; March 7, 2023, 10:49 AM.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Looks like a Pimpmobile...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It was.

big-money-pimp-costume.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Smithsonian looks on with envy at the Michigan Forum's fossil collection...

I AM old enough to remember when most stations still had full service pumps. But I think they were pretty much gone by the time I was personally driving in the mid-90's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        The Smithsonian looks on with envy at the Michigan Forum's fossil collection...

I AM old enough to remember when most stations still had full service pumps. But I think they were pretty much gone by the time I was personally driving in the mid-90's.
                        My first job was pumping gas.

"Check your oil, sir?"

Comment

• CGVT - Those Deuce and a quarters were nice cars. That Electra was as good as any Cadillac that was built. It was like driving a tank. Anyone that got in your way, regretted it. My old Lesabre was a lot like that. I don't think I ever got that thing stuck in the snow. The traction was good because it was so heavy. Put 'snow tires' on the rear, and I was unstoppable.

*sigh* .. that's the car I was driving when I met my wife ... she loved that car too That car took us to many drive-in movies ... :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

My first job was pumping gas.

"Check your oil, sir?"
                            I did that too. It wasn't my first job, but I worked at a couple gas stations in the Flint area. Pumped gas, wiped windshields, and ALWAYS offered to check the oil. Boss got mad if we didn't.

Comment

• One time a guy told me to put a quart of transmission fluid in the engine. I assumed that he wanted it in the transmission so that's where I put it. Turns out he really wanted me to put it in the engine.

Boss had to put his car up on the lift and drop the pan to drain it. He wasn't happy.

Comment

• the jerk GIF

Comment

Working...
                                X