• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh...CGVT and DSL's hero...FB_IMG_1677952593972.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Maybe she should try pMSNBC.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• A few years back a Meijer store in the Flint area had to close, due to excessive theft. My son worked there for a few weeks while he was being trained as a manager. The first thing he was told is that they do not stop shoplifters, under any circumstances. No following them out, nothing. The employees started making a joke of it by telling shoplifters as they left with arms full of products, "Thank you for stealing from us today".

That store, in northwest Flint, was later closed, and bulldozed. Its an empty cement field now. Nearby, Kroger shut down its last store in that same area. Same reason.

There are no more large supermarkets in that area. Honest people from that area now have to go to Clio/Mt. Morris or to the west side, where Wal-Mart is still hanging on.

But I'm sure if/when they close, it will only be due to natural attrition.

Comment

• His posts on this keep getting funnier and more deranged
          Attached Files

Comment

• Been seeing rumors about his health for the past month. Dunno if there’s any truth to it. Be a real shame if ol’ Ramzan were to croak.

Comment

• Comment

• From Russia, with love.

Comment

• President Supervillain is back! Very exciting.

Comment

• His enemies are keeping him relevant.

Every time they lump ALL conservatives in with "maga republicans", they put more ammo in his holster.

Maybe that's why they do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      His enemies are keeping him relevant.

Every time they lump ALL conservatives in with "maga republicans", they put more ammo in his holster.

Maybe that's why they do it.
                      A lot of misguided Dems want him to be the candidate because he’s the only one Biden can actually beat. I think that’s true.

But it’s also true that millions of people who call themselves conservatives love the clown. He’s the front runner because millions of people, your neighbors, your fellow church goers, think he’s the greatest human being of their lives. They weren’t fooled into believing that by Dems or the media.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

A lot of misguided Dems want him to be the candidate because he’s the only one Biden can actually beat. I think that’s true.

But it’s also true that millions of people who call themselves conservatives love the clown. He’s the front runner because millions of people, your neighbors, your fellow church goers, think he’s the greatest human being of their lives. They weren’t fooled into believing that by Dems or the media.
                          You are correct that the Dems think he is the most beatable...by Chairman Poopypants anyway...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They weren’t fooled into believing that by Dems or the media.
                            But they've also been told by the Dems that they are deplorable, and there is no room at the Democrat/Prog table for folks of conservative thought or belief.

When was the last time a Lib/Prog reached out to say, evangelical Christians?

The prerequisite for dialog with Prog/Lib/Dems is that conservative folks abandon just about everything they believe. THEN, and only then, can 'progress' be made.

Its their way or the highway. And most conservative folks have rejected those demands.

RINO's are more than happy to accomodate the Prog/Left.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

But they've also been told by the Dems that they are deplorable, and there is no room at the Democrat/Prog table for folks of conservative thought or belief.

When was the last time a Lib/Prog reached out to say, evangelical Christians?

The prerequisite for dialog with Prog/Lib/Dems is that conservative folks abandon just about everything they believe. THEN, and only then, can 'progress' be made.

Its their way or the highway. And most conservative folks have rejected those demands.

RINO's are more than happy to accomodate the Prog/Left.

Liney, you believe Whitmer is progressive when she is an establishment Dem through and through.

I personally have no problem with a person being religious if it makes them a better person.

​​​​i do have a problem with a person using religion to divide and promote intolerance though
                              ​​​​​​
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I believe that Whitmer is about all the wrong things.

Her recent selling point for Michigan is the new liberalized unlimited NY style abortion law. She can be pro-abortion all she likes, but to make that the drawing point for people to move here is narrow visioned. I'd think she would want to create a business friendly environment where business owners would want to locate here, and hire Michiganders to do the work. In the schools, she should be emphasizing core learning concepts like math, science, social studies, history, etc. But, with her, abortion and homosexuality are above everything else.

And when it comes to intolerance, I think there's a lot of that in everyone, no matter what their persuasions are.

When I still worked for the phone company, I had an office supervisor who was openly gay. His boyfriend was also employed in the same office. I didn't refuse to work for him. I treated him with the respect that the position called for. He did the same for me. But we both knew that on other issues, there was never going to be an agreement. He and his boyfriend later transferred to Indiana, where they eventually got married. I didn't send a gift. I doubt they were disappointed. I tolerated him in his work title, but I don't respect his personal choices. Especially when you consider he left his wife and 4 children to be with his boyfriend. I'd have a problem with a heterosexual who did that.

Comment

Working...
                                X