Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Word.
      Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Twitter is fine

Comment

• Unless I’m mistaken, this Congress has yet to pass a single bill.

Comment

• Not passing Bill's is a good thing.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Unless I’m mistaken, this Congress has yet to pass a single bill.

Thank fucking god! That’s a good first step.

Comment

• Anyone else old enough to remember when entertaining or endorsing the lab-leak theory as the origin of Covid-19 meant you were a crazy, conspiracy theorist, nutjob?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Anyone else old enough to remember when entertaining or endorsing the lab-leak theory as the origin of Covid-19 meant you were a crazy, conspiracy theorist, nutjob?
                  I think I still hold the view that this was a lab leak that occurred because the Chinese are/were working on using viruses as a weapon.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Barely. It was quite time -- when everything associated with a viral outbreak was massively politicized. Today it's hard imagine that sort of politicization of every conceivable thing in public life.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• UK and EU reportedly have a deal over Northern Ireland. Some EU regulations are likely to apply there in exchange for a looser border regime between NI and Ireland. Still has to be voted on by both sides.

Comment

• "]Unless I’m mistaken, this Congress has yet to pass a single bill"

Can't. All the money is funneled to a certain dubious non Nato country that is renowned for it's corruption and holding a lot a nazis. Oh and their leader says if we dont give him more money there will be hell to pay for NATO nations... how's that for gratitude

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Anyone else old enough to remember when entertaining or endorsing the lab-leak theory as the origin of Covid-19 meant you were a crazy, conspiracy theorist, nutjob?
                          To be fair, it was because one person mentioned it so it became toxic to even entertain the thought. We all know the sage who said it first but cannot mention him because he was so mean and sexist.

Comment

• As I put on my tinfoil hat this morning ....

Interesting that so much money is going to Ukraine. Hunter's friends still live there.

So, all that money goes to Ukraine, where its laundered thru their national bank .. and funneled back to the Democrats to use in midterm elections.

All because of Joe and Hunter.

Got to admit. Its a great scheme. The Republicans should be that resourceful.

Comment

• ::: due for a Strangelove 'debunked' post in 3......2......1.....:::

Comment

• Figure out how to work in Seth Rich's murder and that dead ex-Clinton aide down in Arkansas and you're really got something there, liney. Maybe the computers that rig our elections for Democrats are in Kyiv and that's why we're trying to keep Putin from getting them and revealing the truth to the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X