No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I certainly don’t cry for the Dilbert dude. Whatever.

Meanwhile, The Chairman has imposed a DEI policy that ensures the entire federal bureaucracy will judge people by their race, sex and other identity.

But, hey, Dilbert!!!!!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The upside is I get to watch the gross infantilization of AAs by white Progs and the soft bigotry so inherent in everything they fucking do. That’s a hoot.

ID laws are unfair because black folks are too stupid to get IDs!!!!

Fucking shitbirds.

Comment

• I’ll also note that Beverly DiAngelo and Kendi — two authors fawned over by the Left — both maintain that white people are racists and, in Kendi’s case, if you deny you’re racist it just makes you more racist.

Fawned over. Celebrated.

Comment

• Tired of BLM, LBGTQ, identity politics and gay people shoving their beliefs down our throats. I really don't give a frog's fat ass what people do in their own lives...keep it the fuck there.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Beverly D’Angelo? Clark Griswold’s wife?

Comment

• Yes. And Upper Arlington alum, you Fairfield County twatwaffle.

Comment

• Most of you as cheered on the 5 foot 8 dynamo Ron Desantis for bringing the Florida government down on Disney because they dared to speak out against the don't say gay law. It seems a little disingenuous that you fellas are now free speech warriors after that episode.

If whoever BLM is had a daily cartoon and said those things I'm sure they would be cancelled as well. So you have that going for you.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Again the premise of White Fragility is that all white peoples are racists. And it was CELEBRATED, not canceled.

Comment

• Anyway, I didn’t mind Florida stripping Disney of its special status and treating them like any other company. If they want to advocates teaching kindergarteners about ass-sex, then so be it, but some people may not like that.

And some people won’t like what this Dilbert guy says. Such is life.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Are talent, the wizard and Klondike defending Scott Adams?
                        I never thought much of it. Just like the Wiz says. He's just tired of the left types pointing race and gender and sex preferences out as if that's the measure of a man or woman or ?? Is. I never considered myself supreme to anything until the left continuously tells me as a white man, I'm a supreme being. We live in a systemic white supremist nation. And there's nothing you can do about it, but separate the races and have perpetual fascists and victims. I give up.

Comment

• Minor point of order but no lib brought up Scott Adams. Patron Saint of Elderly White conservative angst Mr. Linesman did. I could have happily survived decades without discussing the schmuck, but I was told he was a victim of persecution and intolerance so I spoke out in ridicule against such a position. For this the Talent hates me. But his is the position of shame. Shame, shame.

Comment

• dang .. now I have an official title ...

But I still never got my official white privilege card. Maybe I'm not white enough

LOL about Disney losing its self government rights in Florida. Its not as though Disney/ABC/ESPN/TheView don't have enough outlets to express their political views. A majority of Florida voters thought it was a bad idea for lower grade elementary students to be taught how homosexuals have sex. IIRC, even a lot of homosexuals thought that was a bad idea. But, Disney got their panties in a twist because DeSantis actually signed it into law. DeSantis told Disney to stay in their lane, and promote the Mouse and Donald Duck, and leave government to the citizens.

Really bad stuff there ...
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Minor point of order but no lib brought up Scott Adams. Patron Saint of Elderly White conservative angst Mr. Linesman did. I could have happily survived decades without discussing the schmuck, but I was told he was a victim of persecution and intolerance so I spoke out in ridicule against such a position. For this the Talent hates me. But his is the position of shame. Shame, shame.
                              This is a politics thread, and its a political issue. I decided to comment on it because the matter reeks of the hypocricy of the prog left. Al Sharpton and representatives of BLM can say the very same things that Adams said, and they are praised for expressing their freedom of speech. Adams gets cancelled.

As I mentioned earlier, there will be no 'progress' made on issues like this until everyone starts together at square one.

Comment

• 333826773_873121513766241_4523252227123979990_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=rtL-7nMFuygAX-Wndd5&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfBunOKYdC705xJsk0GqNwDjEk6R_gocrX-tqAQdEm1pXA&oe=64012DAC.

Comment

Working...
                                X