No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I realize that Fox News doesn't carry "real" news, but I found this incident to be interesting.

I doubt any liberal news outlet will carry it.

A mother of 3 was shot and killed in a grocery store parking lot due to an argument over a parking space.

The shooter was black. The victim was white.

And not a peep will come from the liberal establishment about gun control over this one.

South Carolina mother Alexandria Borys was shot and killed in front of her two children on Valentine's Day after an argument with a stranger in a grocery store parking lot.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Just did a quick google search.

There were at least thirty different reports of this shooting.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• RIP to Richard Belzer, dammit. He and Yaphet made Homicide worth watching. His greatest fan will be devastated.

Comment

• So it looks like Pence and Tim Scott will get into the primary. Nikki Haley getting is a joke. It is shaping to be 2016 all over again for the Republicans. Too many egos from people that have no shot of winning. This will divide the anti Trump vote.

Can't wait for the matchup nobody wants I. 2024

Trump/MTG against Biden/Harris

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Pompeo is floating around too. God only knows who’s whispering to him that he’s got a chance. Plus Christie.

Comment

• I will not participate in “The Rematch”. I can’t.

For now, I’m going to hope against all hope that this country doesn’t pick the worst possible Presidential race. Roughly equivalent to a Rutgers-nFw matchup on a sleeting November day of despair. Anyone who watches loses.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• At least you didn't say UNL-CU Buffs...which you WILL see this fall...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But not in November sleet
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    I will not participate in “The Rematch”. I can’t.

For now, I’m going to hope against all hope that this country doesn’t pick the worst possible Presidential race. Roughly equivalent to a Rutgers-nFw matchup on a sleeting November day of despair. Anyone who watches loses.
                    We have a history of having a horrible D candidate facing a horrible R candidate. It’s embarrassing that Biden and Trump were elected, but here we are.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 216ae137ae3d4c7385e136df6228654c89142acff4a280529620efe4716cf0f5.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz,

And if you don't love me now
                              You will never love me again
                              I can still hear you saying…
                              You would never break​ the chain.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA:

...if you leave me now...you'll take away the biggest part of me....oooooo no baby please don't go...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X