Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    This whole charade IS her new job. She’ll parlay it into a gig at some whack-a-do media outlet and yell at the sky for the next decade. Fucking assclown.
    The sooner these election denying pieces of shit fade away the better off this country will be.

Fucking FOX News. Jesus.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'd give Alabam"Alum" a solid B for his work thus far. Could have been a solid B+ if he touted the Beetles. Solid A if sang the praises of the Duby Brothers.

Still chances to improve, though.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I'd give Alabam"Alum" a solid B for his work thus far. Could have been a solid B+ if he touted the Beetles. Solid A if sang the praises of the Duby Brothers.

Still chances to improve, though.
        Feels like a lengthy post praising the virtues of Steely Dan is brewing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Feels like a lengthy post praising the virtues of Steely Dan is brewing.
          *Stealy Dan.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I had you pegged as more of a Deaf Leopard guy.

Comment

• I prefer Arrowsmythe
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Crash is reading these posts and is confused as to what we’re doing. The man has never met a word he couldn’t misspell or grammar he couldn’t butcher.

I often wonder if it’s intentional. Then I read the content of his posts and realize how incredibly unlikely that is.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA is analyzing crash's posts and is confused as to what he is doing. The man has never met a poster quite like crash.

I often wonder if he is a dumb as crash. Then I read the content of his posts and realize he is.​
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut up and return to your Oreo Bandwagon records.

Comment

• Don't you EVER tell me to shut up.

The proper verbage is either STFU or shaddup.

Revise, resubmit, KYR, ESAD, GFY, STFU and shaddup.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        Lost in all the hubub about spy balloons and exploding trains is the bombshell news story that alleges that it was the US that blew up the Nordstream pipeline. Actually, that's another one of those things that's a "well duh" moment, but it has yet to get much mainstream attention or dialog. That's an act of war, not to mention an ecological and economic disaster.
                        Well, Joe said he was going to take it out if Russia invaded Ukrane. That was over a year ago. And he did. What is amazing is that some believed that the Russians took it out (at least that was the Biden party line).

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Don't you EVER tell me to shut up.

The proper verbage is either STFU or shaddup.

Revise, resubmit, KYR, ESAD, GFY, STFU and shaddup.
                          And to think I was about to move you off the bubble into a 10-seed to face a 7-seed Buchanan.

Comment

• ...yer thinking 8-seed now?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No. You’re one of the first four out. Looking like a play-in game vs Crash.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

The sooner these election denying pieces of shit fade away the better off this country will be.

Fucking FOX News. Jesus.
                                Jesus doesn't work at Fox...but if he was still an earthling I bet he'd watch it...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X