X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shows you how unprepared the U.S. is for a defense of a seemingly harmless balloon that could easily contain and discharge a EPM bomb that would take out most of the nation's electrical grid and send us back to the 19th century.

Comment

• Maybe the Chinese are showing us how they distributed Covid
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think commercial airlines were far more effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            I think commercial airlines were far more effective.
            IIRC it gained a foothold in Michigan thru Detroit Metro.

Comment

• Correct. Just like every other major metro area.

Comment

• It's odd that a communicable disease would start in densley populated areas.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  It's odd that a communicable disease would start in densley populated areas.
                  It's really odd that a disease would start in a densely populated area that is right down the street from a laboratory that specializes in studying that disease.

Comment

• And is only one of 3 such labs in the entire world. I mean, ODD.

Fortunately, the Chinese government has assured us it's a coincidence and that's good enough for me!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And those are DEFINITELY "weather" balloons.

Comment

• Mostly peaceful Super Bowl watch party.

Comment

• It appears that gentleman wagered excessively.

Comment

• Coming soon -- "diversity" in the cockpit of your airplanes. Don't you feel safe knowing that airlines are going to be selecting pilots based on sex and skin color?

Fo2R05WWcAM26DK?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• Never heard of this dude. Saw that Tim Scott is on the verge of announcing he's running too. 2016 happening all over again. Dumbass Republicans will split the anti-Trump field.

Vivek Ramaswamy, conservative challenger of 'woke' ESG business practices, considering White House bid: report | Fox News

Comment

• I just saw that article this morning. Tim Scott won't do shit. This Ramaswamy guy could be interesting.

I expect at least a few Republicans who poll at 1-2% to drop out of the race before Iowa.

Comment

Working...
                                X