Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    DSL couldn't pick the winner of a one horse race...
    I can pick who's gonna come in 5th.

<<points at Wiz>>

Comment

• You are cannot substantiate that.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pentagon guy saying just now that we shot down another "object" flying at 40,000 feet near Alaska in just the past hour

Comment

• Not confirming if another Chinese balloon yet. Says it was much smaller, about the size of a car.

Comment

• FINALLY. Flying cars are here!!

Comment

• Heh, my first thought was THEY KILLED SANTA

Comment

• RIP George Jetson.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• thing that puzzles me is why use a AIM-9X missile​ worth millions to blow it to smithereens when you could have used a safety pin and popped it and kept it intact instead of spread out over 7 miles in the atlantic

Comment

• 他妈的乔拜登​
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I fly back to Scotland next month. I’ve never offered this before, but who wants pics of me eating haggis and wearing a kilt?

Line forms to the left.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You're a good guy, AA .. for an SEC fan ... but I'll pass on that ..
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          I fly back to Scotland next month. I’ve never offered this before, but who wants pics of me eating haggis and wearing a kilt?

Line forms to the left.
                          Can I donate to a charity of my choice if you DON’T share a picture of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Can I donate to a charity of my choice if you DON’T share a picture of that?
                            Hahahaha. Absolutely.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My advice AA...is stay there...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Unlike Nebraska, there is wifi throughout the country. I would still be able to enthrall you with my acumen over a nice Chianti and some fava beans.

Comment

Working...
                                X