No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coincidentally, I’m in Atlanta tomorrow.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• President Biden spoke about the classified documents the FBI found in former President Trump’s home. When Mr. Biden saw the FBI image of the documents he says he thought to himself, “How anyone could be that irresponsible?”
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh. Classic Chairman.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Documents found in Biden's "Think Tank" (that in itself is worth a punch line)....include....documents pertaining to.....drumroll.....UKRAINE!!!

You just can't make this shit up.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            PSA?
            Who is PSA?

Comment

• He was a PSU fan living in ATL...good guy...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Democrats

Comment

• I don’t get it. I take that to mean things like a Madeline going by Maddy or a Rebekah going by Becca or a kid who goes by his middle name. Is that not what it’s for?
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    I don’t get it. I take that to mean things like a Madeline going by Maddy or a Rebekah going by Becca or a kid who goes by his middle name. Is that not what it’s for?
                    Whoops sorry. I just noticed that the "gender preference" box got cut off from the bottom of the picture.

FmDYPyrWYBM0wpN?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Ahh. Yeah, that’s ridiculous.

Comment

• Democrats

FmIABEUaEAEkv_R?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Is there a lot of racial bias in San Fran. That's what I'd like to know. The most prog city in the world has to worry about racism.

Comment

• Re: that New Jersey student registration form.

They forgot to ask if the child was born to a male, a female, or non binary.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 5aecf068fe399503.jpg

Comment

• FmI2cnbaUAA8qaK?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X