No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We were supposedly going to see Trump in a "perp walk" regarding his tax returns.

Turns out, he basically filed the same tax returns most other rich folks do. Including rich democrats.

So, on to the next thing, .. I guess..
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Any day now ...

Comment

• Do you use a gas stove in your kitchen? If the "Product Safety Commission" gets their way, you'll never buy another one.

A federal agency is considering pursuing a ban on gas stoves because of the harmful nature of the particulate matter the appliances emit and health concerns.

Comment

• I saw that yesterday. Aren't progressives great? Fuck your individual liberties. The house I bought had an electric range and we pulled that shit out and converted it to gas. They can kiss my ass.

"Products that can't be made safe can be banned". Oh. And who exactly will be deciding what is safe and unsafe?

Comment

• Big Daddy will. He knows best.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I saw that yesterday. Aren't progressives great? Fuck your individual liberties. The house I bought had an electric range and we pulled that shit out and converted it to gas. They can kiss my ass.

"Products that can't be made safe can be banned". Oh. And who exactly will be deciding what is safe and unsafe?
                To quote the Progs -- "good"
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Same progs who ban Big Gulps and plastic straws.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gotta love the idea of converting everything to electric and then not wanting to expand nuclear energy to power it all. We'll just put up some windmills and it will all be fine. Hey, when our entire transportation sector (and by extension, economy) is running on electricity, it won't be a problem if the grid fails will it? We can just flip the switch to the back-up generator, right?

Comment

• ::::shocking::::

pun intended
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• PSA?

Comment

• He's dead.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I miss PSA. Great guy for a lawyer. He used to give me Braves tickets every time I would come see him in Atlanta. We once played chess until 4am at the Marietta Diner. All the Greek managers and kitchen staff kibitzed the games. Fun times. He was a great guy.

RIP in peace in peace PSA.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct. And STFU.

Comment

• EFZ
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X