No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only $99? Sold! I'm going to buy one for DSL, one for Talent, and one for CGVT!
    Why stop there? If you buy 45 (LOL) you will AUTOMATICALLY receive a ticket to a dinner hosted by Trump himself.

And just in time for Christmas!

Comment

• MIke -- here's yours..

T Card.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Why stop there? If you buy 45 (LOL) you will AUTOMATICALLY receive a ticket to a dinner hosted by Trump himself.

And just in time for Christmas!
        If you dig around enough you find out the dinner is for you and 2,000 of Trump's close, personal friends. And if I had to guess you probably have to walk through a Vendor section to get to it.

It also boasts that fine music shall be played throughout the evening.

Comment

• If I'm allowed to choose I want the one where Trump's wearing camo overalls and hunting pheasants.

You can keep the sweepstakes entry, Hanni. Rooting for you to score that Zoom call with 45!!!!

Comment

• DSL -- I know that you're not a huge fan of DJT, so I made this custom NFT just for you.

52525470854_3399a84d9e_c_0.jpg

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out the difference between an NFT and the picture you just posted. I digital picture is a digital picture in my book. I know the NFT comes with exclusive rights or something but there's a lot of pictures on the Internet. I just don't get it.

Comment

• lol, this may be the thing that finally breaks some people. The final straw. A bunch of goobers got themselves worked up into believing Trump was about to name a running mate, announce he would be serving as Speaker of the House while running for President (lol), or that the "storm is upon us". lol, nope. Just Uncle 45 with his hand out again saying "gimme".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I'm still trying to figure out the difference between an NFT and the picture you just posted. I digital picture is a digital picture in my book. I know the NFT comes with exclusive rights or something but there's a lot of pictures on the Internet. I just don't get it.
                  I don't get it either.

Comment

• The final straw.
                    I doubt it. Reasonable people find this offering a joke. There are still "Tumpers forever" out there.

Obviously, his supporters don't hear or read news from a wide range of sources. You'd think that by now with more than 2 years of his post presidency idiocy, the criminal investigations chasing him around then, the mid-term debacle, you'd think he'd fade into obscurity for lack of support and attention from his dwindling base and news sources looking for a story on him.

But, no, he's still out there shilling his shit. I can't think of any good analogies right now in the entertainment world who have fallen on bad times from being just bad entertainers. I'm sure there are examples.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't think that you will ever see a "final straw" as much as a series of events that causes his supporters to gradually erode -- a process that I think has been happening since shortly after he was electe3d.

Comment

• "TWitches" death was ruled a suicide by the LA Coroner's office. That's just crazy. He'd made it big, worked his way up from an appearance as a contestant on, "So You Think You Can Dance" and was one of those true success stories of rags to riches.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          "TWitches" death was ruled a suicide by the LA Coroner's office. That's just crazy.
                          Did he by any chance have information that would lead to the indictment of Hillary Clinton?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

But, no, he's still out there shilling his shit. I can't think of any good analogies right now in the entertainment world who have fallen on bad times from being just bad entertainers. I'm sure there are examples.
                            Orson Welles selling Paul Masson wine and frozen peas to raise cash for unfinished films comes to mind.

Comment

• At least peas and wine are actual consumables with intrinsic value and a practical use.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Orson Welles selling Paul Masson wine and frozen peas to raise cash for unfinished films comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X