Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus.

​​​​​​https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...PXCzChlxZiyLMz uH8sQvnnU7Qky4kojLg

​​​​​​ Kari Lake's lawsuit shows she's desperate ... and delusional

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It doesn't matter whether Dems get implicated in any wrong doing in any area on anything....they get away with it all. Stop losing sleep over at it let democracy work...it is in peril you know...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The US has some more bargaining chips for Whelan.

BBC News - US charges seven with military technology plot on Russian orders. The big cheese is in custody in Estonia awaiting extradition. 2 others are being held elsewhere, 4 remain at large.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• After the WaPo ran an article -- an actual news article -- on how Shark Week is both empowering white male supremacy AND portraying sharks negatively -- again, this was REAL -- they are at it again wondering -- in an actual news article -- why the Argentine soccer team doesn't have more black players.

Read Charles Cooke's short response and just shake your fucking head at what the Progs and their Media have become -- https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...d-cup-edition/
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I often sit at home at night and wonder why there are so few Hispanic people living in Inuit villages. The stunning lack of diversity amongst the Arctic’s native peoples absolutely needs to be addressed.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heh.

I mean, imagine watching Argentina play as well as they've played and think, man, where are alll the black folks? Like that's your default question. We're so fucked.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Disgraced President Numbnuts sues Pulitzer Prize Board for defamation. Files lawsuit in Okeechobee County for unknown reasons.

Former President Trump filed a defamation lawsuit on Tuesday the Pulitzer Prize Board over the 2018 National Reporting awarded to The New York Times and Washington Post.

Comment

• Elon Musk has exceeded my wildest expectations as the owner of Twitter I never figured he would do so much for free speech. He has done more for Conservatives than every Republican in Washington combined.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Uhhhhh

Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Heh.

I mean, imagine watching Argentina play as well as they've played and think, man, where are alll the black folks? Like that's your default question. We're so fucked.
                        Kinda like watching NBA games...and wondering where all the North American honkeys are...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          LMAO
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A0A6F939-9E0C-4705-A51B-678E59F0978B.png

Sam Bankman-Fried didn't kill himself.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; December 14, 2022, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Fj5QEPlWYAAi9U4?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X