No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those buffoons aren't necessarily lying. For the most part they don't know what the fuck they are talking about and get taken advantage of by grifters like the "Cyber Ninjas" or Jovan Pulitzer or Gregg Phillips or the entire sweet little cottage industry that's popped up in conservative sewers. It's become a money-making machine to shriek FRAUD every two years and watch the rubes throw nickels at you.

And as I like to say, if the election was "stolen", that means you get to dodge responsibility for being a fucking loser. Year after year after year.

Comment

• Yep, they would have no problem releasing pedos, rapists, drug dealers etc to make room.

Comment

• Some of the people who testified to the Michigan legislature two years ago knew what they were talking about very well and they described very obviously illegal activities. Either they were lying or not. There is no third option. I haven't read any of the affidavits from Arizona, but I'd wager that they are the same.

Comment

• What we are learning about Twitter right now is that they were every bit as maliciously partisan as people like me speculated -- maybe even worse.

Imagine what we would find if we looked under the hood at Facebook, Google, and the mainstream media.

Comment

• To turn back to crash's 320,000 vote gap talking point for just a second

I checked the results from the final canvas

If you only look at the 7 CONTESTED House races, Democrats actually got more votes statewide than the Republicans did.

Democrats 1,004,462 (51.8%)
            Republican 934,610 (48.2%)

So yeah, there was no huge difference between the statewide races and the House vote. Not really.

Here's another example. All of Mohave County is in Paul Gosar's district. Here is his margin of victory compared to Kari Lake in that County.

Gosar (R) 63,243 (99.63%)
            Write-In (D) 239

Lake (R) 61,125 (75%)
            Hobbs (D) 20,369

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              What we are learning about Twitter right now is that they were every bit as maliciously partisan as people like me speculated -- maybe even worse.

Imagine what we would find if we looked under the hood at Facebook, Google, and the mainstream media.
              Fox News even. They are the biggest mainstream news network.

Comment

• FOX certainly doesn’t pretend. Unlike Twitter, WaPo, CNN, NYT, FB, etc.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Progs circling the wagons. Nothing to see here.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• India and China got into a minor skirmish along their disputed border. These dust-ups usually happen around Kashmir but this one was in the far northeast of India near where China, India, and Myanmar's borders all meet.

India and China troops clash on Arunachal Pradesh mountain border - BBC News

Comment

• The market is up 700+ points after a better-than-expected inflation report

CPI inflation November 2022: Prices rose less than expected in November, up 7.1% from a year ago (cnbc.com)

Comment

• I'm not sure what was expected, but 7.1% ain't good especially when it's year-over last November, which was really high. Hopefully it's on its way down for real and for good.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          I'm not sure what was expected, but 7.1% ain't good especially when it's year-over last November, which was really high. Hopefully it's on its way down for real and for good.
                          The expected number was 7.3%. Believe it or not this is the lowest monthly inflation rate of 2022.

In other words, get right with the BIDEN BOOM muthafucka or get right with Satan. Your choice BUT CHOOSE WISELY.

Comment

• THE TEMPERATURE OF THE FIRE IN YOUR HOUSE JUST DROPPED FROM 800 DEGREES TO 775 DEGREES!! THE FIRE WILL BE SMOLDERING SOON!!! BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just one poll but this is the trend I want to see.

Most Republican voters want Trump-ism but are no longer so enthusiastic about ex-President Donald Trump himself, a warning sign for his 2024 campaign.

Republican support for Donald Trump's presidential bid in 2024 has cratered, an exclusive USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds, as the former president is beleaguered by midterm losses and courtroom setbacks.

By 2-1, GOP and GOP-leaning voters now say they want Trump's policies but a different standard-bearer to carry them. While 31% want the former president to run, 61% prefer some other Republican nominee who would continue the policies Trump has pursued.

They have a name in mind: Two-thirds of Republicans and those inclined to vote Republican want Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to run for president. By double digits, 56% to 33%, they prefer DeSantis over Trump.

Comment

• Not a shock. People love the message but hate the current messenger. However just keep in mind IF RD takes the torch he will get the same or worse treatment from the left/media...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X