No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s Bert. There was a transcription error on his birth certificate.

You look at this man and you see a Bert - not a Bret.
    Attached Files
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• JB delightfully mixes sass with an informative Ukrainian update. Delivered very sharply with a hint of giddiness. I'd give it a 9.0. Well done sir.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FWIW....I see this...

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think this...
          Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yahoo News is parroting a story that was carried in an online news outlet in Ukraine - "The New Voice of Ukraine." The link below is to the original release of the story.

Security forces prepare to protect Putin from possible coup, says the Insider

​This is more likely Ukrainian propaganda but the story is nonetheless interesting as it names some key officers within the highly secretive FSO (Federal Protective Services akin to the Secret Service in the US). There is a strongly held belief among Ukrainian citizens committed to Zelenski and a free, democratic Ukrainian state that there will be no end to the war with Russia until Putin is no longer president nor can any of his Quislings replace him who would be just as rigid about Russian nationalism and acquiring Ukraine as Putin. This story would play to that crowd. This on-line news source is probably a lot like the New York Post.

https://english.nv.ua/nation/securit...-50285416.html
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Killing White People is OK.

e4b9539f4545e2e4.jpg

Comment

• Well...duh.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oil down $16 since Election Day

The CHAIRMAN delivers REAL Americans relief at the pump!!

Comment

• LOL I'm sure a Butthurt Sharty fan reported me, I talk no politics or never get personal.

We've temporarily limited some of your account features

WingsFan
                    @WingsFan_
                    What happened?
                    We have determined that this account violated the Twitter Rules. Specifically, for:
                    1. Violating our rules against promoting or encouraging suicide or self-harm.

Comment

• On lowering oil prices .....Yeah, but the chairman has nothing to do with that. What he does have an impact on is the coming recession and his costly legislative agenda that is playing a part in record setting inflation - that's the direct cause of the Fed's credit tightening and that's the cause of recessionary trends in the US economy. The expected recession is then the indirect cause of declining oil prices - today going under $76pb.

We should be seeing this at the pump, right? Nope, gas should be well under $3/g at that price pb but it isn't and it won't get there either - I posted a Barron's article on why that is so (making gasoline for the refiners isn't profitable). If the ppb stays where it is (it won't) we may see lowering gas prices at the pump by next March as over-supply of gasoline will be behind that but my sense is the oil cartels will stop pumping oil to stop the steep decline in ppb and by the summer, gas supply will be down and prices at the pump will be over $3pg again.

But these FACTS won't stop Biden's and the D's spin machine.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "The Elections Integrity Unit of the Arizona Attorney General’s Office has received hundreds of complaints since Election Day pertaining to issues related to the administration of the 2022 General Election in Maricopa County," Wright wrote. "These complaints go beyond pure speculation, but include first-hand witness accounts that raise concerns regarding Maricopa’s lawful compliance with Arizona election law."

see if they certify it.

Arizona attorney general’s office demands answers to ‘myriad’ voting issues in Maricopa County | Fox News

Comment

• How many days until January 6th? I get all giddy before that day and go through my closet to find my riot gear and such...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

"The Elections Integrity Unit of the Arizona Attorney General’s Office has received hundreds of complaints since Election Day pertaining to issues related to the administration of the 2022 General Election in Maricopa County," Wright wrote. "These complaints go beyond pure speculation, but include first-hand witness accounts that raise concerns regarding Maricopa’s lawful compliance with Arizona election law."

see if they certify it.

Arizona attorney general’s office demands answers to ‘myriad’ voting issues in Maricopa County | Fox News
                            You know who else had a first hand account and signed an "affer david"?

I Know What I Saw GIF by GIPHY News

Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Comment

• Jesus Christ. These election deniers are stupid fuckers.

Just jump on the Trump loser train and go away Kari
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• She was pure gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X