No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What saved the Democrats from a wipeout is that white swing voters, suburbanites, & Independents did not rush to the opposing party like they almost always do in a midterm. We can speculate as to why but obviously, no matter how inept The Chairman and The Party may seem, he was still found preferable to the alternative.
    I don't think the speculation is all that speculative. It's been said repeatedly The ONLY question I have is how much abortion played into it. But, by and large, the reasons are known. Or should be to anyone who can connect two fucking dots. And I've been very clear on the future of the R party.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• My prediction on the media response to the House investigations of the Biden Crime Syndicate will be that it is payback for the Jan. 6 investigations...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        THE_TALENT_...in your never humble opinion...what is a greater force...HARBAUGH!!!!!!! or BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!!???
        Listen up, Fredo. Don't ever go against HARBAUGH!!!!! again. Ever.

Comment

• Iffen the D's want to do a victory dance over a close loss to UGA...let 'em...because now they have UGA's full attention and they must now play UGA every week here on out...no resume playing the FCS schedule that was around when they owned all of DC...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Listen up, Fredo. Don't ever go against HARBAUGH!!!!! again. Ever.
            I was leaning toward HARBAUGH!!!!!!! but it's close...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Honestly, I'm not sure what the endgame of Hunter Biden is. I mean, sure the Media colluded to shut down a legitimate story to do their best to get The Chairman elected. So, you know, there's lots of anger built up over that. But what's the endgame? I mean the one thing you do NOT want to do is to remvoe The Chairman from office. You really, really need him running again in 2024 if you want to have any chance. Because I just can't believe the Ds would be stupid enough to nominate the only person worse than him -- Kamala -- I then choose to believe they'll pick someone way more, ummm, coherent.

Comment

• EFZ
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jim Gerahty, Talent's fave NRO author, wrote a piece barely a week ago saying how anyone trying to portray this as a good election for Republicans was essentially a moron. Hi, Wiz!

Election Day 2022: The Red Splish-Splash | National Review

Comment

• I wouldn't mind seeing Hunter behind bars...but leave BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!! alone...it's kinda like the B1G wanting FROSTY!!!!!!! to stay in Lincoln...or Bucknut fans cheering for Brady Hoke...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Jim Gerahty, Talent's fave NRO author, wrote a piece barely a week ago saying how anyone trying to portray this as a good election for Republicans was essentially a moron. Hi, Wiz!

Election Day 2022: The Red Splish-Splash | National Review
                      Never said it was a good election numbstick...it was good for America though...getting the House was critical...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        I wouldn't mind seeing Hunter behind bars...but leave BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!! alone...it's kinda like the B1G wanting FROSTY!!!!!!! to stay in Lincoln...or Bucknut fans cheering for Brady Hoke...
                        I'd love to see you behind bars

Comment

• In a perfect world Walker hangs on in Georgia and Manchin switches sides from the party that sold him down the river...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Behind bars...in the primate exhibit at the Omaha zoo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I'd love to see you behind bars
                              I enjoy bars...that's where me and your Mom usually get it on...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Manchin's a party man...Shifty Sinema's the one to pursue.

Comment

Working...
                                X