Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of crime families...

download (1).jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good morning CGVT...how are you this fine morning my friend?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here's exactly what will happen THE_WIZARD_ -- after a year and a half of significant inflation that The Chairman and The Party poured gasoline on, and then denied its existence, its severity, its duration and almost everything else about it -- after a year and a half of that the US economy will hit an actual recession that the Ds will actually have to acknowledge. We'll deal with that for the most part of 2023. And the, we'll PROBABLY come out of it in 2024. The chanes are much better now that the The Party can no longer continue with it's economic illiteracy. Anway, the economy wille eventually recover because that's what it does, and the Ds will then, without an ounce of shame, ignore all the incompetence that landed us in the situation and claim BIDEN BOOM!!!!

More or less, The Party will have started sought to roast marshmallows, ended up burning down half the house and then, when the fire department eventually put out the fire as it always does, claim the marshmallow roast was a rousing success.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            This gives the Republican Party plenty of opportunity to show the American people that they are the party for serious-minded problem-solvers. And they will do so by giving MTG control of a committee investigating Nancy Pelosi and the Jan. 6th "political prisoners".
            After two years of The Party and The Chairman, I'll gladly take a Congress that doesn't cause any more problems. The idea of the Federal Government being an all-knowing all-wise problem-solver is both the core of The Party's beliefs (as long as they're in power) and completely fucking laughable.

I thought the January 6th hearings were overkill and brazenly political. But, I'll tell ya -- they were harmless in any meaningful sense. Which is way better than what we got in The Chairman's first year.

Comment

• ...just as they are claiming victory over Covid?

They are the arsonist fireman?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gridlock is good for the business of America.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'M NOT GONNA SHUTDOWN THE ECONOMY, I"M GONNA SHUTDOWN THE DISEASE!!!!!

Comment

• House Republicans will demonstrate that they are listening to the American people's cries for relief by announcing that not one but TWO committees shall immediately launch investigations into the Biden Crime Family. Finally, the American people will get the answers they've been waiting for on what Hunter was really up to back in 2013.

Comment

• The Rs will, at least, do no harm. Whereas the Ds central government position is to do as much fucking harm as possible.

Comment

• Anyway, to quote Strangelove, the Rs were "SHELLACKED!" straight into House control. SHELLACKED!!!!!

And that's why The Chairman and every D is doubling down on their spectacular first two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Looking like 222-213 in the House...

Thank God.
                          Meh. Coulda used a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

After two years of The Party and The Chairman, I'll gladly take a Congress that doesn't cause any more problems. The idea of the Federal Government being an all-knowing all-wise problem-solver is both the core of The Party's beliefs (as long as they're in power) and completely fucking laughable.

I thought the January 6th hearings were overkill and brazenly political. But, I'll tell ya -- they were harmless in any meaningful sense. Which is way better than what we got in The Chairman's first year.
                            Do you think the Americans who vote for Republicans expect and hope that they literally do nothing to fix inflation/fix the economy? I know that's what YOU hope.

Speaking seriously here, I've seen a lot of autopsies now of what happened and a couple things. One, the idea that the youth vote saved the Democrats is a fantasy. They largely stayed home as they usually do. Two, the black vote nearly everywhere was absolutely horrendous. One of the election gurus said that if Biden got the same amount of votes from Philadelphia that Fetterman got, he would've lost Pennsylvania.

What saved the Democrats from a wipeout is that white swing voters, suburbanites, & Independents did not rush to the opposing party like they almost always do in a midterm. We can speculate as to why but obviously, no matter how inept The Chairman and The Party may seem, he was still found preferable to the alternative.

Comment

• Yeah, Rs sort of feel like when Ohio State plays a road game against a shitty team like, say, Nebraska and they only win 24-20. Yeah, it's nice to get the win, but it's disappointingly close and requires much soul-searching and self-examination lest you ever let yourself look that bad again.

But, at least it's not LOSING to Nebraska like, say, the great Dr. Oz.

Comment

• THE_TALENT_...in your never humble opinion...what is a greater force...HARBAUGH!!!!!!! or BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!!???
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X