X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Prog" is a dumb perjorative.

Stick to insults like "white male" and "cis gender"

Comment

• You have to admit that if Trump had simply conceded the race and admit he lost, the GOP would have been in much better shape. I was right on that and you fellas were wrong. You wouldn't even criticize him for that when it was obvious he lost.

Comment

• This is true. Come back and do better next time and stop blaming the refs.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          You have to admit that if Trump had simply conceded the race and admit he lost, the GOP would have been in much better shape. I was right on that and you fellas were wrong. You wouldn't even criticize him for that when it was obvious he lost.
          Who is “you fellas”? I mean, you’re right. But so was I. So was Mike.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This is true. Come back and do better next time and stop blaming the refs.
            I agree. 100% of elections in all of history have been legitimate. There is no such thing as a stolen election. Ever. Especially in the Untied States. All of our politicians are good honest people who would not do such a thing.

Comment

• Well, I don’t recall constantly relitigating election results for years until very recently.* And if the Rs want to relitigate 2020 forever they can lose forever.

*(obviously the Ds spent years trying to cast DJT as an illegitimate president….so, fair counterpoint).
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I agree. 100% of elections in all of history have been legitimate. There is no such thing as a stolen election. Ever. Especially in the Untied States. All of our politicians are good honest people who would not do such a thing.
                Politicians and party chairpeople looking to dodge responsibility and accountability for their losses and fuck-ups would absolutely never make up bullshit claims about fraud.

How many Senate race losses in Arizona has Kelli Ward overseen at this point? Three? In three years? Shoot, if people ever got the sense that it wasn't fraud that cost the Republicans those races but her shitty leadership & organization, she might be out of a job, huh?

Comment

• MTG comes out strong early in support of McCarthy for Speaker

My gawd what has he promised her?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

There are way too many people in the United States from all sides observing elections to have any type of mass fraud like the stuff that Trump alleged.

You are conflated being mad with the voting process in some states being slower than your preference as evidence of this. In fact the reason they are slow is because there are a lot more procedures to make sure each ballot is legit. That means inspecting each signature. In Nevada, they had like something like 10k votes held up because they didn't like the signature and there was a certain deadline to cure the ballot by having the person show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      MTG comes out strong early in support of McCarthy for Speaker

My gawd what has he promised her?!?!
                      I get people dunking on McCarthy but what is the alternative besides maybe Scalise? Being the speaker with 220 votes is a thankless position, there are certain votes the secret Congress actually has to pass and that speaker will have a lot of Boehner-like votes where the Dems have to provide the bulk of the votes.

Whoever is the next speaker is, they are praying this lame duck gets the debt ceiling raised.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I get people dunking on McCarthy but what is the alternative besides maybe Scalise? Being the speaker with 220 votes is a thankless position, there are certain votes the secret Congress actually has to pass and that speaker will have a lot of Boehner-like votes where the Dems have to provide the bulk of the votes.

Whoever is the next speaker is, they are praying this lame duck gets the debt ceiling raised.
                        Wiz's favorite Congressman, Don Bacon of Omaha, said he might caucus with the Dems on an alternative if an "extremist" becomes the frontrunner for Speaker. Assume he means a Freedom Caucus wacko. He says two years of total gridlock is unacceptable in his view.

Comment

• Az Gov race called for Hobbs.

Screw Karil Lake and every other election denying jackass.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Last of the really big Maricopa drops and Lake didn't pick up enough. NBC & Decision Desk calling it for Hobbs. She's up 20,000 votes, about double of Biden.

Comment

• Hobbs defeated a Republican many thought was the strongest of the pro-Trump election deniers running in swing states President Joe Biden carried in 2020.

​​​​​​ Democrat Katie Hobbs defeats MAGA favorite Kari Lake in high-stakes race for governor in Arizona

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Crash is going to be devastated

Comment

Working...
                                X