No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those with requests of me, please funnel them through AA. I’m ignoring everyone of you other shitbrains.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AA...please tell Talent STFU.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA please tell The Loathsome Talent and THE_REPREHENSIBLE_WIZZARD to STFU and also please recommend a good slivo to act as a paint thinner

Comment

• Colbert with a rare funny

Comment

• Ever since Jim Jordan endorsed these three amazing men they’ve ripped off an endless string of successes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              AA please tell The Loathsome Talent and THE_REPREHENSIBLE_WIZZARD to STFU and also please recommend a good slivo to act as a paint thinner
              You misspelled Wizard you neanderthal. Revise and resubmit. Then tell AA and Talent to STFU.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You guys keep talking about this stuff so I looked it up. Found this

91IM87eeuCL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C61TPB5j65BL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UL1500_.jpg
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And this

16580__58133.1581104203_600x.jpg?v=1594702415.jpg

Comment

• Rot gut garbage. Much like Talent and AA themselves....
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That Slivovitz looks like Listerine

Comment

• Tastes worse.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So...75% of the country thinks we are going the wrong direction...but The Chairman says today...he's not going to change a thing...lol...

What a fucking piece of shit.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought Bill Clinton and his wife...and Obama were liars...Biden is the fucking king of liars...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Imagine if Kari Lake was in charge of the AZ election...how would that be spun by the Dems/Progs/Media...what a fucking joke. Imagine if Oz had refused to debate because his opponent was a fucking vegetable and early voting would save his ass...imagine if Clark County, NV was a red county...and they had a disastrous election tally process because the Dem was the underdog...what a fucking crock of shit...of course the Progs will call this "election denier...end of democracy!"...ummm no...it's fucking BS and if it was done in reverse they would be absolutely livid and further claim the proof to a threat to democracy...

Fucking.Bullshit.

Book it.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X