X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::::sees it's Loon hour...leaves::::
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thanks to Queen Gretch, Michigan's highways are winning awards and renown. This, my friends, is leadership.

Michigan Department of Transportation recognized regionally with two awards by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        ::::sees it's Loon hour...leaves::::
        I thought you were already on your way to America's Dong, the Free State of Florida?

Comment

• Better than expected CPI report. Year over year inflation down to 7.7% which is the lowest since January (obviously still quite high). Dow shot up 800 points on the news.

Consumer prices rose 0.4% in October, less than expected, as inflation eases (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Thanks to Queen Gretch, Michigan's highways are winning awards and renown. This, my friends, is leadership.

Michigan Department of Transportation recognized regionally with two awards by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
            More and more people are beginning to say it

Comment

Better than expected CPI report. Year over year inflation down to 7.7% which is the lowest since January (obviously still quite high). Dow shot up 800 points on the news.

Consumer prices rose 0.4% in October, less than expected, as inflation eases (cnbc.com)
              I mean, year over SHOULD be going down because we're now firmly into the year over part where last year was really high.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I thought you were already on your way to America's Dong, the Free State of Florida?
                In the process. Have a business venture opportunity I'm looking at in the Orlando area...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Better than expected CPI report. Year over year inflation down to 7.7% which is the lowest since January (obviously still quite high). Dow shot up 800 points on the news.

Things majorly suck slightly less!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I mean, year over SHOULD be going down because we're now firmly into the year over part where last year was really high.
                    Correct. Comparing shit to shit is still shit.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wait, Wiz is set to become a quintessential Florida Man? That is absolutely perfect.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct but I'll be a NeverGator...so don't worry...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good for The Wizard, Orlando is a beautiful Blue oasis in Florida. I loved my time working there. You setting up a wing stand on I drive?

Comment

• I like Tampa a lot more than Orlando, but you have to go where the opportunities are, I suppose. And at least it’s not Jax, so it’s got that going for it.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fortunately there are still some good places to live. Unfortunately, the economic illiteracy of the HELICOPTER MONEY!!!! Progs is going to come to dominate on the federal level. If it hasn't already. It's going to take some pain to undo their idiocy and, of course, they'll learn nothing from it.

Nor will the learn anything from the high gas prices issues. They will continue to make it a priority to go after fossil fuel companies and then wonder why prices aren't great.

This is the shit you give voters the option between total fucking lunacy and total incompetence.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Wait, Wiz is set to become a quintessential Florida Man? That is absolutely perfect.
                                And better yet he's moving to sweltering Orlando, the Grand Island of Florida.

Comment

Working...
                                X