No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was about to shut er down for the night but NBC just called PA for Fetterman.

Comment

• Gretchen is not yet officially a winner but Liney and his fellow pine trees can lament that Prop 3 has passed.

Comment

• Massive embarrassment for the Rs tonight. The only silver lining is that Trump’s influence is waning. He’s a fuckup who has cost the Rs dearly in the last two elections. DeSantis is the future.

Comment

• Really need to get to bed but fair warning: I might be insufferable tomorrow

Comment

• Oh damn it Fox declared Queen Gretch the victor two hours ago and I completely missed it.

Comment

• I think Warnock has a legit shot to win Georgia without a runoff. Very close.

Yes, very bad look for Trump with how his candidates are shitting the bed. I’d say Trump’s extreme negativity about O’Dea probably led to the maga crowd no showing in Colorado. Time for Rs to move on.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Easier said than done to divorce from Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Gretchen is not yet officially a winner but Liney and his fellow pine trees can lament that Prop 3 has passed.
                  Yep. Those inconvenient babies can be terminated with impunity. Right up until before birth.

Happy days.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It was a bloodbath all right.

Comment

• Red wave! Blood bath! Book it!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Just waiting for the claims of voter fraud and stolen elections.

Healthier-Stovetop-Popcorn-Recipe-CleanFoodCrush-2-1080x900.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm not going to claim voter fraud or stolen elections. I'm assuming this is what the majority of the voters in Michigan want.

My opinion is that the voters of Michigan are terribly mistaken when it comes to the life of a pre born child. Horribly mistaken. I'm sad that so many people believe that its some sort of "right" to terminate a pre born human life for the sake of convenience. Babies are not disposable. They are God's way of continuing human life. And no, "rape and incest" are not "Gods way of continuing human life". Those acts are crimes, and have nothing to do with God's will. If Mankind was not so intent on rebelling against God and His laws, a lot of these problems wouldn't exist.

As far as Gretch, I guess she's what the people want. I do not understand why. That woman has shut down businesses because owners would not obey her illegal commands. She supports the resident of the WH without question, no matter how silly his comments are. She issues orders to the rest of us, that she refuses to follow herself. And, we haven't even talked about how she sent Covid patients into senior citizen centers, and the deaths that followed. No accountability at all.

But .. I guess in the voters minds, she gets a pass on that. I suppose its the 'will of the people".

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• Not surprised on the Senate. It should have been an easy map, but we all knew DJT fucked it up.

Surpsied on the House though.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Not surprised on the Senate. It should have been an easy map, but we all knew DJT fucked it up.

Surpsied on the House though.
                                Few people made comments like “knives out for McCarthy” overnight. Forget 240 seats, it’s going to be closer to 225. Maybe less. And the smaller the majority the more of a nightmare it will be to lead/manage. And every one of them will expect some type of payoff in exchange for supporting him for Speaker.

Comment

Working...
                                X